Greetings

Just popping in to say hi!

Looking for a 200T Lux in a few months time.

Having been used to tuned RWD cars for many years inc 200sx, Z3, 650i, 350z and current hack a 120d, I fancy a change and something auto, a few years old, petrol, 5 doors and average MPG/tax etc.

Was ideally looking for a M135i, but need to be a little bit sensible and keep budget to c£11k with a young one around etc, and tbh there are no "quick" RWD cars in that price range that are only a few years old, so RS 200T it most likely will be! Last Renault I had was my second car, '99 Megane Coupe 1.6 16v, which was lovely for its time.

Anyway, off to do some research.

Cheers

Cheers for the welcome all.

Panel filter, central res delete and remap will be the mod list to start with.

Digging out some 2013-1014 brochures to check spec levels etc and need to get a test drive in

Welcome aboard!

Any questions dont be afraid to fire them!
Cheers!

The only "concerns" I have are a fairly hefty torque drop from c300 lb/ft in my mapped 120d to under 200 in the Clio, and getting used to FWD again. Need to drive one ASAP

Wanted to have a drive of a 200T to ensure its the right car for me, but there are a distinct lack of them within 100 miles of my place.

So, decided to test a 2016 220 Trophy yesterday as a next best thing, and despite being a hefty torque drop from what I'm used too, really liked the feel and build of the car, plus the kids stroller etc fits, so thats that box ticked off.

2014/2015 200T Lux + Remap definitely my next car, just need to wait a few months and will start looking in earnest.

Reactions: Jimmy
Only pic I have so far, car is filthy now so will clean/wax etc over the next couple of weekends and get a project thread up :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J New Members 4
Meeteepao New Members 14
ATLASMUZ New Members 15
Marsch New Members 28
perico_ New Members 10