Greg's Albi Blue Clio 200

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

DSC_0061.JPG

Top mounts are here already and I am still deciding on whether to get Grams springs or not. I would like it lower but I don't want to break my back or bank...

Gtechniq G1 has been ordered also as I am getting a new windscreen next week.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

View attachment 18834

Top mounts are here already and I am still deciding on whether to get Grams springs or not. I would like it lower but I don't want to break my back or bank...

Gtechniq G1 has been ordered also as I am getting a new windscreen next week.

Look and feel much more than sub £200 worth don't they !

No exhaust blow = good times :smile:

Well, I've booked it into the bodyshop for Thursday to get the rear bumper resprayed. They are also going to do the drivers rear quarter to fix the other scratch/mark. Not too bad a price and if the work is good, they can do the door handles, bullets and maybe the other quarter. I would then get paint protection applied to both rear quarters to prevent future stone chips.

Reactions: Sean197
Soooo....

Lowering springs and new top mounts have been fitted! It looks and rides awesome, very smooth yet flat through corners. Only thing I noticed is that, on the rear, one side is sitting lower than the other? Can the springs be rotated a bit to make it level?

The manifold will have to wait! The garage didn't have enough time to fit it, as they initially estimated 3 hours, but would probably take 5+! Oh well, it's ready and raring to go...

A before and after. The front is far lower but the rear not as much. It still handles like it is on rails now around corners. I was hesitant with it being a daily, but to be honest, its so much smoother and less crashy! I don't feel like I am going to fall out of my seat now on some corners.

Also, let the car cleaning gods have mercy on my soul :worried: I feel ashamed...

35142652926_a292a04ff6_o.pngUntitled-1 by Gregory Berry, on Flickr