Gta5

Hope it's not just me, but i kind of found even the biggest heist missions to be rather quickly over and rather easy?
Also managed to get the fighter jet, then forgot how to fire the weapon, pressed Y and jumped out and watched it plumet to the ground:'(

Agree, was pretty quick in getting the things you need for it then kill a few people, escape and done.

Not sure if it makes a huge difference or not, i used to best team members but take a higher cut. For example after a heist he has an ambulance waiting for you and cops don't even chase you

If you do the random events sometimes you get new members to choose from when doing big missions.

*Spoiler highlight to read*
For example I saved some girl from a car crash, turns out she was running from the police dropped her off where she wanted to go and she was added to the list. Best of all she only wants 5% cut and is just as good as the guy who wants 15%, she also got the ambulance.

I also did one where I got a share tip off, sunk 1m into the company and got a 60% payout.

Agree, was pretty quick in getting the things you need for it then kill a few people, escape and done.

Not sure if it makes a huge difference or not, i used to best team members but take a higher cut. For example after a heist he has an ambulance waiting for you and cops don't even chase you

I actually tried to think tactically, to try get the most money haha after the first one which i chose all the cheapest, i lost like 1 3rd of the loot.. So i went for midrange next time to try and keep a challange.. And it was just really easy, the majority of the time doing it first time, which is actually gutting haha

Just started hunting some elk which is pretty jokes, have to be tactical. And there is an achievement for roaming every part of that map - takes longer than you think! I think it still has play in it after you've done the man story.

Just started hunting some elk which is pretty jokes, have to be tactical. And there is an achievement for roaming every part of that map - takes longer than you think! I think it still has play in it after you've done the man story.

I've done the main story and only played it once or twice since. I cant be bothered to do all the side missions nor can i be bothered to go around and make sure i've uncovered every CM of the map. Ill probably have a go tonight and see if i can make any money on the stock market again.

Online is released tomorrow which should be fun.

Unlocking all the map is quick to do if using a plane and it seems to trigger even when it's not quite 100%.

My games at 88% and to be honest I'm a bit stuck as to where the other 12 is.......

Unlocking all the map is quick to do if using a plane and it seems to trigger even when it's not quite 100%.

My games at 88% and to be honest I'm a bit stuck as to where the other 12 is.......

I think ive done most of it, should be quick to do the rest in a fighter jet if i feel like it.

You done all the side missions like question marks? Maybe you also have to buy everywhere with each character?

I'm at 81.5 and I can't see the other 18.5 either hahaa!

I've got Killfolm **** to do, 12 more nuke waste, the letters and the spaceship.

Do you get more percentage done for getting golds?

PS anyone know what the car wash does haha? Seems such a pointless activity ahaa..

some of the stuff he comes out with has had me in stitches!

Also makes me laugh when you switch to him. When i last played it a few days ago, i changed to Trevor and hes on top of a mountain, fallen asleep drunk against a rock and only wearing y-fronts...

**stupid question alert**

I've forgotten how you change characters. How do I do it? I tried looking in the menu - controls but it doesn't say.

**stupid question alert**

I've forgotten how you change characters. How do I do it? I tried looking in the menu - controls but it doesn't say.

On the Xbox you hold down the down arrow on the D pad and then use the analog stick to go to who you want haha :wink:

Attempted too but the severs are taking major flack. Got stuck at a loading screen.

Guess there is such a large amount of people all trying to get in it clogs it up and slows it down.

Looks like you can buy money with MS points (applies to Xbox), i wont bother, just find someone else who has brought a car or whatever with it and then kill them haha