Hello from Portsmouth.

Hello all, I'm Joe. I used to own a clio 182 in black gold for years.

Well last weekend I sold it on to the new owner and I am now in the market for a clio 197 f1. And was pointed to this forum. But I can not access the classified section yet. So if anyone is selling or thinking of selling one. I'm majorly interested with cash waiting. I just not found one I really like it.

Soon as I got one. I will post up pictures.

Hi welcome to the Family have a look at the buys guide too look at the for sale sec you need to be a paid member it's only a fiver JOE and enjoy your stay

Welcome along to one of the friendliest places on the web. Plenty of advice & banter here. Good luck in your search. Membership is £5 well spent.

Welcome.

R27 is a GREAT choice. Not at all biased...

:smile:

Sign up as a member for a fiver and you get full access. Worth many times that amount. Helped us SO much when looking for ours.

Welcome to the forum, Joe! Happy to help with any questions you might have! Good luck with your search.

Hi Joe and a warm welcome from a fellow Clio-lover.

Good luck with your search - and enjoy your stay on the forum......

Thanks for the welcome guys and I've just paid the fiver for the membership, it's not really a lot when you think about it, and I plan on buying one asap. The money is burning a hole in my pocket. lol
But will most likely be using the guides and all, so will be around. But yeah I've had a 182 for about 5 ish years, loved the car, but thought I want something a bit bigger, so I'm just hunting for a r27, seen a few about but distance on some is a bit much. Seen some for about 6 and was in good nick. I will probably pay through my teeth for one in the end. But hey its the car I want. Haha.

Hello again all, just so you all know I found one! Should be picking it up next Saturday aslong as the mot go's good. It's number 233 and it's in ultra red. Can't wait now.
Pleased for you. UR great colour too.

Hello again all, just so you all know I found one! Should be picking it up next Saturday aslong as the mot go's good. It's number 233 and it's in ultra red. Can't wait now.

Excellent news, really glad you've found one! Fingers crossed all goes well with the the MOT and you can pick her up- don't forget the photos once you have!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9