Hello - wanted rs200 ff no mods

Hi there.

I've just joined the forum to familiarise myself before I buy my first RS200. I'm actually moving from a Cayman GTS which I'm having trouble really justifying for the lifestyle I have.

I'm looking for something practical fun and cheaper to run and which has a NA engine. No matter how hard it try to like turbos, it's not really my cup of tea. And so far the Clio RS seems to fit the bill.

I am having trouble finding high quality sub 40k miles versions. Wondering if it is worth getting a higher miler with the right options but still in good condition? Some cars look good on paper but on closer look at history and photos the story doesn't add up. Any tips on finding a good car would be most appreciated!

Looking forward to receiving advice on here!

welcome and good luck searching for the right one..
did you say cheaper to run??not sure about that :tearsofjoy: once you start modifying it...
there is a buyer guide on here..check that out..

Reactions: Prestonese
@Pav beat me to it... yeah check out the buyers guide and you'll still be on friendly terms with the petrol attendant :smile:

Welcome to the forum and good hunting :french:

Reactions: Pav
welcome and good luck searching for the right one..
did you say cheaper to run??not sure about that :tearsofjoy: once you start modifying it...
there is a buyer guide on here..check that out..

Haha. I'm not that into the mods but bits and pieces to upgrade or improve key components are fine. I'm not a track fiend but just want something I can do some interesting tours in some comfort with some er...spirited driving....

Welcome to the forum. What these cars lack in outright power they more than make up for in their fantastic handling ability. Good luck with the search. You won't be dissappointed

Cayman gts to a Clio! Big step but thay are a great car, will seem quite slow compared to the gts and have to say the Cayman is a very good handling car too! Saying that if your not getting full use and want something else the Clio is a great little car!

Welcome to the forum! Good luck in the search.

@Dystant is selling a very nice RS200. It is a Cup model, however it's well looked after and has low miles. His ad is in the classifieds section.