Hello

Hi Folks

I have just purchased a 2009 Clio 197 Lux, Absolutely delighted with the car. It has covered 39,000 miles since new full service history with heeps spent on it over the years, came with 2 diamond cut spare wheels with winter tyres on it. Full leather and the Renault aero tweeks aswell. The only 2 faults I can find with it are the rear callipers need repainting and the steering wheel leather has worn. I have a New steering wheel being trimmed at the moment and will sort the callipers soon. Here is a wee pic see what use think.
clio1.jpg think.

Hiya Alan.

Welcome to Clio ownership and welcome to the forum :smile:

Looks a great car: low miles and the aero pack really suits it.

Who's doing your steering wheel re-trim ?

Reactions: Alan Stewart
Welcome Alan. Car looks good. I see you're from Scotland & the car is on Inverness plates. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Inverness. Enjoy the car.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Thanks folks, I'm getting royalsteeringwheels to do it hopefully should be here soon. Johnny I'm in Alness, picked the car up in Elgin. I'm delighted with the car. Although as of tonight the alarm seems to being going off for no apparent reason neighbors will be pleased! Had the car detailed by a friend of mine who runs a detailing place in he town what a job he has made of the car don't want to take it out!

Welcome! The car looks mint to say the least! Get a progress thread set up :wink: Then follow the car with a camera everywhere you go!

Looking forward to giving it a read :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9