Hello

Hello

I am on Cliosport.net and have an Iceberg 172, this is only used for the odd hill climb days. I have an old Clio 1.2 that we had from 6 months old that is still ticking along but am looking to buy a 197 to replace it in the next year.

Barry

Hello

I am on Cliosport.net and have an Iceberg 172, this is only used for the odd hill climb days. I have an old Clio 1.2 that we had from 6 months old that is still ticking along but am looking to buy a 197 to replace it in the next year.

Barry

Hiya Barry,

Quite the Clio collection. You've obviously not been put off yet :smile:

Plenty about. Just a case of finding the right one.....

Enjoy the forum.

Hiya Barry,

Quite the Clio collection. You've obviously not been put off yet :smile:

Plenty about. Just a case of finding the right one.....

Enjoy the forum.

Haha no not been put off just yet, they are good little cars to have a bit of fun in and a little cheaper than other cars with similar performance with expensive name tags on!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Haha no not been put off just yet, they are good little cars to have a bit of fun in and a little cheaper than other cars with similar performance with expensive name tags on!

Not without their quirks though. But i guess the same is true with all makes / cars.....

Do you have any pics of your Hill Climb 172 ? That sounds like real fun.

Not without their quirks though. But i guess the same is true with all makes / cars.....

Do you have any pics of your Hill Climb 172 ? That sounds like real fun.
Yeah thats the car at Harewood Hill Climb although not me driving it.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
Thanks for the welcomes, I now have a lot of reading up to do and will be looking at seriously buying into next year. I will hopefully be buying from the forum so I can trust the history of the car and know it's been looked after. I have had enough of shoddy AutoTrader adverts and cars turning out to be dogs when you go see them!

Reactions: Pav and Micah
Welcome in mate. I have a 182 Cup and R27. Just can't part with the 182, there is just something about these Renault Sport cars.

Colin

Welcome in mate. I have a 182 Cup and R27. Just can't part with the 182, there is just something about these Renault Sport cars.

Colin
Great little cars for the money, apart from the cam belt change costs and its not like thats every year they are not expensive to run

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9