Help finding parts!

Hi guys,

Had my 197 for about 18 months now but I'm a first time poster so I do apologise if I do/say anything nooby...

I hit a deer yesterday at about 40 which has snapped my bumper and completely totalled my front splitter. It's still completely driveable and unnoticeable to a non-197 driver, but the imperfection is doing my nut in...

Really looking to replace these but can't seem to find a front bumper anywhere. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction - e.g. Scrapyard, website, private seller etc?

In addition to this I'd really like:
  • Exhaust tips,
  • Advice on changing the headunit to a folding GPS system (where to get it etc).
  • Front splitter / Valance.
  • Steering wheel reupholster / replacement
  • New headlights (recommendations for best bulbs, xenon etc?)
If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

Joe

Oh deer... really sorry!

Crap news mate. Breakers and Ebay are your best bet I would have thought.

New headlights can be bought new from Euro Car Parts for reasonably cheap. Go for the projectors. There's a thread on here about bulbs.

Threads on here about the head unit too.

Exhaust tips turn up on Ebay quite a lot.

Join the Facebook groups too, there's always stuff on there for sale and you could put a wanted post up too.

Best of luck.

Oh deer... really sorry!

Crap news mate. Breakers and Ebay are your best bet I would have thought.

New headlights can be bought new from Euro Car Parts for reasonably cheap. Go for the projectors. There's a thread on here about bulbs.

Threads on here about the head unit too.

Exhaust tips turn up on Ebay quite a lot.

Join the Facebook groups too, there's always stuff on there for sale and you could put a wanted post up too.

Best of luck.

Haha oh deer indeed... thanks for your help mate. Much appreciated.

Haha oh deer indeed... thanks for your help mate. Much appreciated.

Ha, sorry mate, really couldn't resist.

It's only money right? You'll get it sorted. Shout if you need anything, we're a helpful bunch.

PS, if you're on a budget, I'll be posting an advert for some standard (non-projector) headlights that will be nice and cheap in the next few days.