Help! Parking dent! Grrrrrr!!

Hi,

Does anyone know of a decent parking dent removal man in the Thames Valley? Preferably on that won't cost the earth...!

I washed my car today and noticed a tell-tale parking dent on the rear near-side wing about 6" below the rear window.... I'm assuming (and hoping!) that it would be accessible from the rear speaker hole....

Thanks for any help or advice...

I think it must be car park idiot time this month, mine's just been keyed! I had one in a similar place on my old Clio and the bloke just pulled back the interior trim to do it. It wasn't noticeable after, but you're looking at least £45 for someone good.

Had a guy come out to my civic last month, charges £30 a panel. Which means you could have more than 1 dent in the panel and its still £30.

I am near Heathrow. PM me if you want his details.

I got the dent fixed - these guys are like magicians!! The dent was almost certainly caused by the handle of a shopping trolley (thanks to whoever it was that did it!!) and it is now totally repaired... All for the princely sum of £40.... I'm very happy! The guy that fixed it was not a Franchisee and he was really well prepared, Just ask me if you need his details...

Philip - the guy you recommended could not come as far west as I needed him to but thanks for the advice!