Hey Kev

Did one flying lap plus the sighting laps before. Already soiled myself with excitement. B14's are waaaay too soft though! And I need bigger brakes, and more power, and bucketswith harnesses. Oh f&ck... £££££££££
Come on tell the guys that have never been why I have the bug

Reactions: Sean197
Did one flying lap plus the sighting laps before. Already soiled myself with excitement. B14's are waaaay too soft though! And I need bigger brakes, and more power, and bucketswith harnesses. Oh f&ck... £££££££££

Best get on to Jade Developments for their uprated B14's and sell the others :wink:
Or would it just be cheaper to buy a Megane R26.R? :tongueout:

Reactions: ///M
Brakes are toast lol long story short, demon tweeks sent me 182 pads so running mtec discs and standard pads. Gotta love that hot brake pads smell lol

Yeah, a guy I do track days with from work. Rather sad number plate, but as you might guess his name is Simon.

Sounds like you're having a cracking day.

Reactions: Sean197
I always found the brakes superb on the Clio, just needs decent fluid and pads.

Bloody mtec discs juddering. Not happy but car is still performing brilliantly. Ask Simon in the 200 if he enjoyed his race with me lol my brakes were juddering and coolant temp was at 106 so I was braking less and throwing it into the corners more. He's a decent driver although he did out brake himself at the bus stop lol

Similar Thread Suggestions