Hi From Northern Ireland

Pleased it went well....looking forward to the pictures enjoy.

Bristol to Cairnryan in 5h 23Mins.... That was tight on Saturday. Our flight landed ok on time but I turned on my phone on landing to find a text message from Chester at MCR Cars saying they can't pick us up due to being understaffed so get a taxi and cost will be covered. Which it was. Can't really fault these guys, they presented the car 100% and even refurbed the alloys for me.

So we left Bristol at 1330, one hour and a half later than we wanted to. My dad took the wheel first and I picked up about 10 mile after Birmingham. Very loud journey cruising at 90, I believe there is an aftermarket exhaust on but time will tell on that one, it is loud but I don't know what they sound like standard.

The car didn't really come alive until we made the last 80 mile dash to the boat at Carlisle, I pulled over and gave the keys back to the auld man.... He can drive and he really push the limit on the singular road back with a massive smile on his face. What a journey and what a car.

I am really happy :blush:

I'll try and get a few photos up at some point.[/QUOTE]
:thumb:

Got some treats today.

Anyone any experience with PBS Pads. Got the deal from Kam Racing... Buy front and get the rears for free.

I still have a bit on my Pagids at the moment so not quite ready to go in yet.

Attachments

• file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Similar Thread Suggestions