Hi

Welcome to the forum! Quite the list of work to be done and had done! Sounds like you know how to make the most of these cars, 90mph round the bends :wink:

**Of a track, as none of us would be stupid enough to break the speed limit on any public roads...:excited:

Welcome along, you'll enjoy it here. :thumb:

Reactions: Pav and Jimmy
**Of a track, as none of us would be stupid enough to break the speed limit on any public roads...:excited:

Welcome along, you'll enjoy it here. :thumb:
Of course on a track and not on the M40 at all:track:thanks for all the welcomes
The next time i will be working on it will be over chtistmas as im flat out until then.
I will be able to see the true cornering that i know is there, damn ball joints:rage::rage:

Reactions: Benno
When I've got 5 mins over the weekend, Sparcos & AD08Rs are coming off and PS3s are going back on, want to try and keep the Yokos good for next year..

Would love to take mine off the road, but I've got nowhere to put it..:tired:

Welcome fella.

Another 40+ member here, you're in good company. And yep, I know how it feels when you say it takes you back to the 80's. I drive the Clio maybe once a month and every single time I get in it I feel 18 again! :smiley:

Fantastic cars, glad you're enjoying it. And hats off for jumping straight into giving the car some major love. Well worth the effort.

Mate me too.

I’ve got my winter tyres on and they are just shocking handling :worried:
Interesting, I've never had any complaints about mine on winter tyres at the speeds I'm prepared to do on winter roads. Still feel I can throw the car around a bit. Vredestein Wintrac Extreme.

Reactions: Chris
Interesting, I've never had any complaints about mine on winter tyres at the speeds I'm prepared to do on winter roads. Still feel I can throw the car around a bit. Vredestein Wintrac Extreme.

Nokian WR A3 here - very well reputed winter tyre. I just find grip levels to be poor, but this is on just damp roads where ps4s were still very good.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Nokian WR A3 here - very well reputed winter tyre. I just find grip levels to be poor, but this is on just damp roads where ps4s were still very good.
Ive got enough handling problems to worry about wthout throwing winter tyres into the mix:coldsweat:

Ive got enough handling problems to worry about wthout throwing winter tyres into the mix:coldsweat:

Yeah they're not really worth the hassle tbh, particularly where I live (suffolk)..

But I was ready for rear tyres and didn't want to waste brand new tread over the winter.

I bought them as we had a horrific year of snow when I started my current job (over 5 years ago), this was in my fiesta, so when I changed to my 197 I thought id better buy some winters being as double the power and early mornings, didn't seem appealing lol! Not snowed since :tearsofjoy:

Yeah they're not really worth the hassle tbh, particularly where I live (suffolk)..

But I was ready for rear tyres and didn't want to waste brand new tread over the winter.

I bought them as we had a horrific year of snow when I started my current job (over 5 years ago), this was in my fiesta, so when I changed to my 197 I thought id better buy some winters being as double the power and early mornings, didn't seem appealing lol! Not snowed since :tearsofjoy:
I hope that means no snow this year too, i have a 270mile drive from mid wales to sussex and back each week to work so no snow is fine by me

I hope that means no snow this year too, i have a 270mile drive from mid wales to sussex and back each week to work so no snow is fine by me

Yeah and me mate, although I would like to see how they are in the snow lol! Being as I bought them for that and paid to have them put on lol!

Yeah and me mate, although I would like to see how they are in the snow lol! Being as I bought them for that and paid to have them put on lol!
Try and arange it for weekends whilst im tuccked up by the fire at home being grumpy about the weather:triumph: