Hit The 2 Week Mark &...

LOVING IT! :001_tt1:

Didn't realise how fun this car would be to drive on a daily basis!

Also didn't realise how many looks i'd be getting aswell! Good & probably bad aswell, not too many people happy to see a 19 year old in a nice car lol.

All in all I think i've got the hang of driving her now. On a cold morning it does have a little bit of the "kangarooing" effect when I first pull off (which is a real "what a knob" opp for the public if seen. :thumbup:
Gonna book it in for a checkup whilst the warranty is still remaining, see if they can do some sort of upgrade or what not.

Been jam packed with work the last 2 weeks so haven't had time to give a proper clean until today, so i'll try and get some pics up by tomorrow night!

Cheeers

Last edited:
Dealer can sort this out with a cold start map / ecu flash ....

197's do rock mate . So many comments recived from public . But loads of chavs wanna race you lol

ECU update was done on mine, made no difference!

Check the wheels for corrosion too mate, I'm having a new set given to me under warranty!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Trust me it doesn't get old at all. They are great fun and meant to be enjoyed!

I know the look you mean im 22 and still get the 'where have you stolen that from' look from time to time. TBH it really doesnt bother me because I work hard to be able to enjoy my motor and I know its jealously which makes me feel even better lol! :smile:

I love it when the pow pow stare at me as I drive past in second at thirty caged and all

I almost want them to pull me soni can be like **** you I'm all insured mo fo's lol

Much to there disaray ....... 197 could make a 50 yr old feel young so it make me and the likes me being 21 feel like a baby . With a hyperspace button at his right foot ....

Dealer can sort this out with a cold start map / ecu flash ....

197's do rock mate . So many comments recived from public . But loads of chavs wanna race you lol

Haha, I was speaking about this earlier to a mate. Had a bunch of yobs in a BMW 3 Series trying to prevoke me on the m25. Pillocks.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Trust me it doesn't get old at all. They are great fun and meant to be enjoyed!

I know the look you mean im 22 and still get the 'where have you stolen that from' look from time to time. TBH it really doesnt bother me because I work hard to be able to enjoy my motor and I know its jealously which makes me feel even better lol! :smile:

That's the look, yep. Couldn't agree more though, we work for our motors so should be able to enjoy them.

PS. I passed a LY R27 earlier on during the week on the M25, can't remember the day though :001_huh: around 8:30am though..

Oh yes had that look a few times myself! When I got stopped last by the police and the rozza asked my how much my insurance was, I was that p****d off that I told him he couldn't afford it on his wage!! Needless to say it was a mistake and he didn't like it that much!! :frown:
On my way home from Scotland today I had a bit of fun with my dad in his mondeo ST220, he had me on the straight but not in the bends. That feeling does never wear off! :biggrin:

That's the bad thing about a 197 though . On a straight gets burnt up by a mondeo I mean for **** sake a mondeo !!! S/charger needed

That's the bad thing about a 197 though . On a straight gets burnt up by a mondeo I mean for **** sake a mondeo !!! S/charger needed

Imagine how an M3/911/EVO/STI/Focus RS driver feels when you are 2 feet away from his bumper on the twisties though..