Holidays 2018..............

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Last day of 2017 and i know many of you probably already have trips, breaks and Holidays booked that you're looking forward to in 2018.

So who's got what planned ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beany
Well I can guess a lot of people are going to put Spa, so to break tradition :wink:

Rome, Budapest & Berlin...

Snowboarding trip perhaps later on this time however yet to be sorted.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Knew you'd comment ! (And nice to see you did and hear what you're upto). You've always appeared a man who likes to see a bit of the World like myself i think...

Rome, Budapest & Berlin...

Nice Beanster. Sounds pretty epic. All in one trip ?

Reactions: Beany
Spa Jolly with the boys.

We will (family) be doing Snowdon and the Lake District in May half-term. Looking forward to that.

Cheeky week in the sun no doubt

Visit family in Germany no doubt

Touch wood

Reactions: sevenfourate
SPA, SPA AND SPA.

Nothing else planned at the moment, my friend is coming back from South Africa soon though, so we may organise a few days away with cheap flights somewhere.

Half tempted to look into doing the North Coast 500 too..

2 weeks to Orlando Florida, with girlfriend and my parents

Best holiday I’ve ever had when I went 10 years ago!

@Beany loved Rome, went earlier this year for a few days beautiful! But jealous I won’t be getting a snowboarding holiday this year :worried:

Or the big Spa jolly :’(

Other than a load of the usual work trips to Lisbon and Genoa, the gf is currently sitting on the sofa opposite while I watch the Grand Tour planning a road trip around the Deep South in the States for September.
Spa in April, Valencia in May and I MAY be flying out to see my best mate who now lives in Indiana for Thanksgiving, all being well.
Need some inspiration for perhaps a little city break in March though...

Wow guys ! Some awesome sounding trips planned there :smile:

Glad I’m not the only one. Me and the wife are really getting into this travelling lark now the kids are fending for themselves.

Cyprus in May, Mexico in July, Vegas in Oct and we might go back to New York for Xmas again if the price is right; although we’d also like to see NY in summer. So maybe 2019 now.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
2 weeks to Orlando Florida, with girlfriend and my parents

Best holiday I’ve ever had when I went 10 years ago!

@Beany loved Rome, went earlier this year for a few days beautiful! But jealous I won’t be getting a snowboarding holiday this year :worried:

Or the big Spa jolly :’(

Enjoy florida Ross I had a great time earlier this year, would definitely go back :smile:

Yeah going for 3 days hopefully for missus 30th, I’ve been to Turin before 2yrs ago during a break from the slopes

Reactions: RossWoods93
Spa in October is the only confirmed trip for me so far.

With a baby it’s difficult to know what kind of holiday is right for us as a family. I would really like a week or so away in the sun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spa in October is the only confirmed trip for me so far.

With a baby it’s difficult to know what kind of holiday is right for us as a family. I would really like a week or so away in the sun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not quite yet (?), but speaking from years of experience of holidaying with 'kids'; i'd suggest something all inclusive. Many we've been on literally had food / drink available 24/7, and most have kids clubs, evening entertainment, pool activities etc etc

Doesn't mean you're completely locked to your resort / hotel; but it does mean your wife/ partner (Im presuming she's at home with the little'un) can have a holiday without having to worry over any of that stuff pretty much meaning you only have to concentrate on each other, relaxing and enjoying yourselves.

Reactions: Big Ben
Another Rome trip on the cards here. Looking at going in early April. Only been to Italy the once (Sorrento), and can't wait to go back, it's a beautiful country.

@Benno I can wholeheartedly recommend the NC500, well worth the trip north of the border, truly awesome roads. Lovely people too. I'd be very tempted to do this again in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benno and Beany
@Benno I can wholeheartedly recommend the NC500, well worth the trip north of the border, truly awesome roads. Lovely people too. I'd be very tempted to do this again in the near future.
DO IT!!!!!

Club Trip? I’m liking the sound of the response from you two!!

It’s always intrigued me, also now I’m driving something that I would thoroughly enjoy the journey in it’s something I’m really thinking about.

Reactions: Jimmy
Another Rome trip on the cards here. Looking at going in early April. Only been to Italy the once (Sorrento), and can't wait to go back, it's a beautiful country.

Cannot really recommend big citys at Italy. I have been 7 times there.
Go for countryside, lake garda and small villages.. or sicily is great. If i would go again, i would go Sicily. Trapani, Etna.. etc..
In Trapani you see that old Italy, it is so different than North Italy..

I have holidays 6 or 7 weeks scheduled for travel, but my wife does not. It is kind of stupid to travel alone. So no plans for this year.. :worried:
Usa would be me next destination, or Japan.

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
Chris General Chat 66
sevenfourate General Chat 34
R Clio General Chat 8
Mike General Chat 19