Honda civic type r

"Mugen engineers will be in constant contact with you"

If i was paying £40k for a type-r I would want it perfect, I know nothing about setting up a car so why would they call me lol! I can just see the calls streaming in at 3 in the morning asking what camber you would like....

Erm.. No.

Just like i would spend a crazy shit load on a brand new Golf GTI or a Audi S3 or a golf R32 for example.. All over priced.

Thats the great things about Renaults, they can be well priced for great perormance!

But i do really like the Civic type r's, still not sure on the Mugens though.

40k.... lol

Clio Cup Racer for the weekend, use the change to buy a 182 Trophy for the week and the other couple of G's for an epic holiday :smiley:

40grand for a Civic.... lol

Erm.. No.

Just like i would spend a crazy shit load on a brand new Golf GTI or a Audi S3 or a golf R32 for example.. All over priced.

Thats the great things about Renaults, they can be well priced for great perormance!

But i do really like the Civic type r's, still not sure on the Mugens though.

i think list prices for reno sports are laughable....discounts prices bring it nicely back in line and make them a good price. Although it has awful effects on resale value. you cant argue the VW's and Honda's hold their money.

Proper hardcore stuff...but shedding 86 kg by taking out the back seats??? Wtf...do they sit on bricks in the back? :lol:

i think list prices for reno sports are laughable....discounts prices bring it nicely back in line and make them a good price. Although it has awful effects on resale value. you cant argue the VW's and Honda's hold their money.

Thats why i said can :biggrin:. Because some stealers quote some stupidly gay prices. And as you quoted, does make resale a nightmare.

Yeah German tanks and Jap scrap do tend to hold there cash alot more. I love most VW's and Honda's but just have no intention on buying one, its ashame because the Type R is a really good looking car.

I wouldnt have one but they are ****ing rapid, I raced it when I used to live round the corner from the mugen factory. It was near Pitsford Water if anyone knows it and it was being followed by two standard type r's in red and they pulled off and it opened up in front of me. Still would prefer the mugen rr but they are rarer than rocking horse poo.

Similar Thread Suggestions