Hopefully soon to be an RS owner again

Hi all,
I used to own a Nimbus 197 a few years back and was also a member on here.
I have regretted getting rid since the day she went and so i`m hoping to get either another 197 or the newer 200 pretty soon.
Just thought i`d pop in and say hi:smile:

Cheers

Ashley

Oh and here`s my current car.

Photo0216.jpg

Hi mate and welcome back. How does the Fiat compare to a 197? And why do you want to change back?

Haha i wouldn`t let any other Abarth owners hear you call it a FIAT:chair: lol.
Its a top car and its stupidly quick but the Clio was just soooo much nicer to drive, Handled like a dream etc. I got rid of the 197 as i was having a few problems with it (steering rack, Exhaust manifold split etc) all in the space of 8 months and so went for something different, but after owning 2/3 cars since that its not just the Renaults that have problems. And i still look at the RS and want mine back so i think thats enough to warrant getting a new one:smile:

Only thing i`m concerned about is the MPG again....The Abarth is only 1.4 turbo and running 235BHP at present and its averaging 30-35MPG (40-45 on motorway journeys) and i do a LOT of miles.

Cheers for the welcome:thumbup:

Haha i wouldn`t let any other Abarth owners hear you call it a FIAT:chair: lol.
Its a top car and its stupidly quick but the Clio was just soooo much nicer to drive, Handled like a dream etc. I got rid of the 197 as i was having a few problems with it (steering rack, Exhaust manifold split etc) all in the space of 8 months and so went for something different, but after owning 2/3 cars since that its not just the Renaults that have problems. And i still look at the RS and want mine back so i think thats enough to warrant getting a new one:smile:

Only thing i`m concerned about is the MPG again....The Abarth is only 1.4 turbo and running 235BHP at present and its averaging 30-35MPG (40-45 on motorway journeys) and i do a LOT of miles.

Cheers for the welcome:thumbup:
Apologises for the Fiat mention... Its a very nice looking motor and the mpg return for that bhp cant be argued with.