Howdy

Hi i'm looking to buy a 197 as a track toy but don't have permission to view the cars for sale?

I did look for a FAQ to see if I needed to do anything but to no luck.

Previously I've had Clio 1.4RT, 16v, Williams, 172 and V6 MK1 but then went over to the Megane side of things with a RS250 which was my Nurburgring toy and sold.

Anyway if anyone can let me know what I need to do that would be great.

Thanks,

Andy.

Ah right cheers, seems strange that people that want to buy cars can't access those listed for sale.

If I rang up a dealership and they asked me to pay £5 to view a car I'd probably ring another :excited: but rules are rules and I respect that.

If I find one I'll probably return and sign up and do a project thread. Thank you for the quick response :thumb: all the best for now. I'll scout out Autotrader / Pistonheads and see if any decent cared for enthusiast ones appear.

No problem are you sure you picked the car for sale section or the parts for sale section as I do think the cars for sale section is not restricted but I could be wrong about that but you have to be logged in.

welcome and as above..it's a 5 a year..not bad given you get access to lots..im sure you will find one..
good luck in your search

Welcome along. Check out the buyers guide on here. This place is really friendly & full of craic & banter. A fiver to support the running costs is minimal, not even a round at the pub. Good luck with your search. Find a goodun & you'll love it!

Hi again, paid the £5 to get access.

Will take a peek at whats there now. Seen a few examples i'm interested in. In an ideal world for the project I want I'll find a tidy 197 / 200 which has a dead engine.

Reactions: Pav

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmosMoses New Members 16
lee.p.wood New Members 20
P New Members 4
REWST3R New Members 13
Sport200 New Members 26