Iam very humbled

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
JUST would like too say I've been very humbled by the nice words that have been said.Ill tell you all now last year at the RS day I blacked out at a 140 mph on the Kemmel straight.The problem was I had not taken my tablets for a few days with stuff going on at home I wasn't looking after my self. But things are now back on track thanks to Ben the problem is sorted I can not drive my car a 80% it as to be balls out.But this Family is my Family it's part of me my being my self thank you All Kevin

Part of the family ? You're part of the furniture round these parts Kev ! A genuine living legend and larger than life character.

Really glad to see normal service has been resumed. Now wheres the Spa pics :smile:

Good to have you back Kevin! I had a grandstand view of your "incident" as I was following you at the time, but it wasn't my place to tell anyone. Roll on our next trip to your playground!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Two things.

1. Please don't ever not do what you need to do to look after yourself, regardless of anything else that might be going on. We don't need any Kemmel repeats. K mate? K.

2. You're far too much an important part of the good vibes / amusing banter / wide ranging Renault love, for you to not be here Kev. That's just a given. There's a family vibe in here and anyone who doesn't see you as a big part of that just hasn't been on here long enough but they'll work it out soon enough. It's good having you around, bottom line.

Look after yourself fella. Really.

Much love.

glad you are feeling better Kev..sometimes we all need some time off to sort ourselves out for whatever reason..
no shame in that..really happy we all be able to enjoy your company in the future...:thumb:

I'm very pleased to hear you're on the mend, Kev. And also that you're hear to tell us about the blackout incident! Could have been much worse for you. I hope that things are smoothing out for you now, buddy.

And as above, you're a well-loved and respected part of this community and it would be a different place without you. It's also a real compliment that such a long-serving member has stuck around and still wants to get so involved with the forum, the meets, the banter, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday, and all the times in the future.

Reactions: Pav
Now cheer up Kev and wait with bated breath as the new Megane reveals itself tomorrow then you'll have plenty to look forward to until next year!

Reactions: Pav
Anytime Kev, and that goes for anyone else who dares grace this forum. We'll always support each other, we're not just here for the cars.
Pav's here for the women, Jimmy the stickers, Johnny even more stickers, Mes the Belgian beer, Shuv the detailing, Pete's just plain homesick and we're the closest bunch of reprobates he could latch on to, and me... well, I'm here to find out how not to f*ck up every maintenance attempt. Still learning!
It's a great place and have never known anything like it [emoji16]

Anytime Kev, and that goes for anyone else who dares grace this forum. We'll always support each other, we're not just here for the cars.
Pav's here for the women, Jimmy the stickers, Johnny even more stickers, Mes the Belgian beer, Shuv the detailing, Pete's just plain homesick and we're the closest bunch of reprobates he could latch on to, and me... well, I'm here to find out how not to f*ck up every maintenance attempt. Still learning!
It's a great place and have never known anything like it [emoji16]
got me in stitches there Micah..such great observant skills..
bet we all had our hiccups while trying to do some DIY,but not everyone would share them :sweatsmile:

Reactions: ///M and Micah
You're a great guy mate. I met you only briefly but even then you gave me a free 197 sticker, as small a gesture that is, it means a lot to me. Shows you've a heart of gold mate!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good to hear you're getting back to your good self Kev, you're a very thoughtful guy as it shows here on the forum!

Spa was terrifying, because you're captain slow I had overtaken you but couldn't have been more relieved when we got the news you where ok!

I must say the 197/200.net community is very strong and probably has part of he reason as to why I'll return to a Clio to be honest! Good bunch around here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk