Insurers

Benno

Malmesbury 'Chode of the Year' 2019
Paid Member
So now I've turned 21, I get the understanding I can get quotes from a fair few modified car insurers now?

Greenlight, Sky, any others?

On another note, would be great to know some decent trackday insurers that you guys have used in the past, was just sifting through my unread emails (sorry @sevenfourate ) and found a quote for Bedford from insuremytrackday.com for £99.50 which I didn't think was too bad!!

The plus sides of getting older are starting to be revealed to me...

As Chris has said normally it’s easier to have a separate cover, I did it that way when I went on track

Ah fair play. To be fair track day insurance is usually a seperate thing people buy

Yeah it would have been a separate policy, just with them too! But couldn't quote anyway, how much did you spend @Beany out of interest?

Think it was £100 for the day! Which I thought was reasonable and it kept my mum happy lol

I thought £99.50 was pretty cheap for a 20 y.o. on their first track day! Glad it's pretty on par then..might look at actually getting some next time round and really push the car to it's limits..

Reactions: Beany
I’m with Greenlight and my underwriter is LV on a modified policy. Track day insurance then costs me £45 a pop. If I have to claim, my excess doubles to £700 but that’s peanuts compared to a potential £17k replacement!
Been very pleased with Greenlight.

Reactions: Benno