Iphone vs htc magic

Thinking changing my iphone 3g,does anyone no if the htc magic is any good or should i stick with iphone.

I have had my HTC Magic about a month now, and I am well impressed with it. The Android market is excellent, most of the stuff is free on there aswell. The touch screen works well and it has wifi aswell as HSDPA

Wayne said:
Thanks for that,but did any of you have the iphone to start with to compare.
No but I did have a good play around with one for a few hours, they let me have one to test whilst my old Nokia was being repaired

i have been on both and i can say the iphone for day to day use its better. but if you like customising backgrounds and menus etc the hero is probably better, but it does slow down from time to time (especially the web browser).

if i were you id get the blackberry bold or hold out for a new htc with a faster processor.

Everytime I go for a new "better" phone (I have an iPhone 3g) I always realise that it's too good to be replaced. If anything jailbreaking and putting it on tmobile would be the best thing to do (faster Internet)

yes there are things the iPhone doesn't do, but it is THE best music phone, and THE best Internet phone. So long as you don't mind a crap camera they are superb, the 3gs is much quicker too.
The htc hero is getting rave reviews, but I feel it isn't as polished as an iPhone, blackberrys are just too business like, and jot in the same class as the hero or iPhone (personal use phones)

Anyone who changes from an iphone to anything else must be barmy.

The best phone on the market without a shadow of a doubt.

The 3GS is in a league of its own, lots of little differences make it very worthwhile. I forked out for it after already having the 3G

The 3GS is in a league of its own, lots of little differences make it very worthwhile. I forked out for it after already having the 3G

Aye, ill be on the 3gs when my 3g contract runs out. I should be able to get a good deal also with 3 other companies now having the rights to the phone.

the iphone is a load of cack......
every1 seems to link every new phone "the iphone killer" but in theory why not look at the phone for what it is....

ive been torn between the nokia range ,iphone,htc,s.e x range.i currently have the htc hero and owned it 3 months now and still amazes me.

nokia"s are a bit too buggy for my liking and the 5800 being the worst phone of all time in my eyes,brought and sold the same day.as well as the n97.

windows is lacking a bit now due to slow and laggy at times, android and apple os are the top 2.

iphones i think are over rated hell of a lot just cos it says "apple" its like the hype of saying "ive got an m3" tried and tested the iphone and apart from the apps (android also has) its not that good.all phones have a good music player now my hero"s internet speed is on par with iphone from test the other day at work with a colleage.

if you want iphone get the htc hero or magic and put the iphone theme on it, lmao.....
hope this helps.

the iphone is a load of cack......
every1 seems to link every new phone "the iphone killer" but in theory why not look at the phone for what it is....

ive been torn between the nokia range ,iphone,htc,s.e x range.i currently have the htc hero and owned it 3 months now and still amazes me.

nokia"s are a bit too buggy for my liking and the 5800 being the worst phone of all time in my eyes,brought and sold the same day.as well as the n97.

windows is lacking a bit now due to slow and laggy at times, android and apple os are the top 2.

iphones i think are over rated hell of a lot just cos it says "apple" its like the hype of saying "ive got an m3" tried and tested the iphone and apart from the apps (android also has) its not that good.all phones have a good music player now my hero"s internet speed is on par with iphone from test the other day at work with a colleage.

if you want iphone get the htc hero or magic and put the iphone theme on it, lmao.....
hope this helps.

You simply cannot be any more wrong. Any other smart phone (other than a Blackberry) just doesn't compare.

You need to own one, properly in the real world instead of just testing it! If it was took off me I would be lost without it!

Similar Thread Suggestions