Is it just me??!!

Ha, can't say I've ever done this :smile: but I'm usually at the far end of the car park where there's no other cars whatsoever! Less chance of the jealous owner to open their door onto mine then :wink:

Moved into general chat.

Last edited:
Likewise, I park as far as I can from any other car, usually returning to find someone has parked right next to me when there are lone spaces everywhere with no other cars near them!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOCKE and Jimmy
Ah like minded people NEVER park near another car, to many people do not give a monkeys about your property!

Cannot say I ever did this to be honest!

I don't personally do this, but one thing I've noticed is that most non-sport MK3 drivers are either quite old or seem very much like non-car people. I imagine they A) pay no attention to the 197 when I drive past or B) think it's a chavved up 1.2 :tearsofjoy:

I've had a few people pull up in chavved up 1.2's and vw golfs thinking they can race me at the lights. Don't know where they went, lost sight in my Rear view [emoji23]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DS197
I'm with the others on this and park as far away from everyone else as possible. I've been known to double park also. :oops:

Reactions: kevlar
Nah bud! I bet you sit in the cab letting others do the loading, "Sorry guys I have to take a tacho break!" I jest!

I prefer the slow pass on the motorway...as they look across I give them a thumbs up and a wave goodbye.

Reactions: kevlar