Is it just me??!!

Is it just me that does this, when parking in a car park, if there is space next to a standard clio regardless of how ever many spaces there are, do you park next to it to make the other driver jealous?? [emoji23][emoji85]View attachment 113025

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

No idea what you mean........ [emoji23]
cbdafa26b2e2c9bc0986e0b22a3b4eb5.jpg

I do it every single time and can't help it. Maybe it's an illness lol

In my country thre is 3 kind of people what i am afraid of in car park:

1. Old people who cannot see or hear and they burn clutch every month. I am quite sure they would not see that they hit your car.

2. Big family wagons with lot of kids.

3. Poor people who drive 200-500£ nissans and some old junkyard cars. They dont care a shit if they hit your car. They just drive away..

Worst i have seen is one of my friends audi, basically whole left side of the car was in dents / scratches which perfectly match for shopping trolley front part "grill".. It was quite expensive to fix.

Most people here thinks that cars are just for transportation, like shoes. Always dirty and they would not spend anything extra money so long it runs. No matter what sounds cars make or door falling off.

Reactions: ///M and kevlar

1. Old people who cannot see or hear and they burn clutch every month. I am quite sure they would not see that they hit your car.

3. Poor people who drive 200-500£ nissans and some old junkyard cars. They dont care a shit if they hit your car. They just drive away..

Worst i have seen is one of my friends audi, basically whole left side of the car was in dents / scratches which perfectly match for shopping trolley front part "grill".. It was quite expensive to fix.

Most people here thinks that cars are just for transportation, like shoes. Always dirty and they would not spend anything extra money so long it runs. No matter what sounds cars make or door falling off.

Same in the uk to to be fair.

Same here in Northern Ireland though ours are about 89% option 3 plus we have the added pleasure of wee young fuckers throwing shit at cars (any form of projectile will suffice in their eyes) lol.

Thats why i went for a faster car this time round to try and doge them :tearsofjoy:

Same here in Northern Ireland though ours are about 89% option 3 plus we have the added pleasure of wee young fuckers throwing shit at cars (any form of projectile will suffice in their eyes) lol.

Thats why i went for a faster car this time round to try and doge them :tearsofjoy:

Poor kids are so bored in today's society, love them - poor kids only have 1 playstation, roof over there heads, bills payed for, unlimited food supplies - its so hard for them.....

Poor kids are so bored in today's society, love them - poor kids only have 1 playstation, roof over there heads, bills payed for, unlimited food supplies - its so hard for them.....

Im only 29 but even I was out all day every day on my pushbike with my mates, not just summer holidays. Shame that today's society is just breeding cunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had two mk3s pass me in traffic the other day, both women and they kept staring at my car as if they couldn't quite tell why it looked so much better than theirs.
That's right, you peasants, renaultsport. (And the fact that it's not caked in shit most likely)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they've bought a clio and it's not a renaultsport then they probably arn't interested in their cars and therefor the risk of a door dent is waaay too high, I stay well away!

Reactions: kevlar