It's a sad sad day...

It's WAS sad sad day... Baby got back, got baby back!

Today, I was seeking a parkingplace in front of the policestation. Had to be there on some business :001_unsure: and I already was a bit late. Saw a spot, turned in to park there, but turned too sharp and scraped a lorry with the right back side... :blush::@!:@!:@!:@!:@!:@! The rim has got some too, but that's the least of my worries...

Dented and scraped...

Tomorrow or wednesday I will go by the stealers usual repair center to find out how much this is gonna set me back...

Last edited:
Most of what you see on the pics is probably easy to remove with some cleaner. But there are two deeper dents and scratches, which continue on the border of the rear fender. And that's a really ^*(&^( place to have damage. It is gonna cost me, I know that...

But, on the bright side: My car will be as new, I promise myself that. But the splitter must wait a bit.

Not trying to turn this into a competition but I would give anything for my 197 to look like that right now. World of hurt, feel gutted for you.

I assume your the one with the red on, hit on the motorway? I get your point... :001_unsure:

Yep, goes on the low loader thursday. Lads at work said it looks a lot worse than it is, Replace the rear quater/sideskirt and rear wheel and all will be good.

gutting mate, hope you can find a bodyshop that will get the match right :smile:

Will go to the bodyshop that did my spoiler too, the color is 100%. And they are the best in the region. My GF will go there around 11 o'clock. Sp will know more in a few hours.

One of my favourite cars on here mate.
I couldnt live with the dent either! would have to get it looked at.
Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

I got my bananababy back today! It is MINT!

They painted the right door, backwing, part of the bumper and... my rim! Because there was a little scratch on it! It looks really splendit. It is raining here, so can't do any pics. But will post some in a few days.

The guy told me not to wash my car for two weeks, to let the paint harden out to the max. Have me a 4-year garanty on the paintwork.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No to the downside of the story, there will be NO presents for xmas this year... And the next three years... ;/

Last edited:
Glad you are pleased with the results! seems like a good bodyshop they have thought of everything! there is no better feeling than gettin your car back!

Yeah, I was really tired of driving the 1.2 with manual windows and hard plastic doorboards! (but I loved the fuellusage...)

imag0167x.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions