I've pimped my ride!

Haha...

The 'boss' has spoken.

Abso-bloody-lutely mate lol.

Sorry mate, she's probably seen mine :wink:

lol I think I've shown her yours for comparison to what white wheels would look like. She wasn't much interested n never has been in my cars lol but wasn't the usual "erh" reply I got so I'm hoping...didn't get much of a reply full stop tho so haha.

Brings me back to @Chris 's earlier post about the boss

*sigh*

Reactions: Johnny 99
Abso-bloody-lutely mate lol.

lol I think I've shown her yours for comparison to what white wheels would look like. She wasn't much interested n never has been in my cars lol but wasn't the usual "erh" reply I got so I'm hoping...didn't get much of a reply full stop tho so haha.

Brings me back to @Chris 's earlier post about the boss

*sigh*

She who shall be obeyed.

WOWSERS

***I'm no longer the oldest boy-racer in town....... :smile:

I LOVE it Johnny big-balls. And you need those to 'go for it' with no care for anyone elses thoughts.

No - i really do. Not seen it before. Fresh and bright and looks good. Kudos to you my friend !!

You pleased how it all turned out ?

WOWSERS

***I'm no longer the oldest boy-racer in town....... :smile:

I LOVE it Johnny big-balls. And you need those to 'go for it' with no care for anyone elses thoughts.

No - i really do. Not seen it before. Fresh and bright and looks good. Kudos to you my friend !!

You pleased how it all turned out ?
Very happy thanks Shuv. I've always said when buying a car that colour would be low down on the priorities list, but never grew to like the black & white look. I think the splash of colour makes all the difference.

Side looks great, rear looks good, front I'm 50/50 on. Maybe ending the stripe at the bonnet? Overall good effort Johnny 8/10. Surely there is a Knockhill track sticker missing?

Johnny - ive just looked at this again and taken more notice of the before and after pics.......

Getting the decals done was some long-winded way of getting a free car-wash wasn't it :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99
Johnny - ive just looked at this again and taken more notice of the before and after pics.......

Getting the decals done was some long-winded way of getting a free car-wash wasn't it :smile:

Actually I had to clean it before I took it in! The "before" pic was an oldie I took one day in frustration when I went out to clean the car & it started raining.

Side looks great, rear looks good, front I'm 50/50 on. Maybe ending the stripe at the bonnet? Overall good effort Johnny 8/10. Surely there is a Knockhill track sticker missing?

Yes definitely missing Knockhill sticker. I'm new to track days & have only done "novice" days or ones with novice groups so far, which Knockhill don't do. However I'm off to Castle Combe for a track day with RSUK on Friday & that's sessioned in the morning & open pit lane in the afternoon so hopefully it'll give me the confidence to do Knockhill later in the year.

Reactions: Big Ben
People know I have my opinions about stickers of late, but I really like these and think the colours go really well with GW - even more than SG.

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99
+1 for the red wheels. Would look great!
I'm a fan of this. Would look good with the wheels in red too

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I am thinking along the same lines! My wife asked last night if was planning on spending any more money on the car so I said maybe a bit more but not until the winter. That way I can put my winter wheels/tyres on & drop the summer wheels off for a "refurb" from which they'll come back in red.

Reactions: Gordini and Big Ben
Yes red wheels will look awesome!!!

Absolutely and unequivocally agree with Chris Johnny.

This has got the making's of a real visual treat :smile:

Seriously looking forward to seeing this. Its going to look amazing. Good call whoever started the thought..........