Jamie

hahaha, cheers man. last night i take it bout ermmm 7-8ish cuz only went out yesterday to put petrol in as my moms borrowed it today (an poopin myself that shes got it)
was you in your 197 mate?

Hi mate, nah I was in the gf's car on our way to Blithfield. Your car stood out a mile, credit to ya.

ahhh right, goin to the resevoir dude?
an cheers mate, got the green caliper paint sittin at home but need to get round to doin it.
i need to paint the wheels too before the renaultsport day at silverstone but the misses has jus brought some wheels for her mini, that she wants white an guess who gets the pleasure of that job :coffee:
major brownie points tho :kiss:

stil duno wether to go green or black lol

If you're feeling lazy Wheelsmart in Cannock do a pretty good job, I paid £160 to have mine done black. Yeah I'm suprised I don't see you more tbf cos I'm always round Rugeley, Lichfield and Armatage lol

If you're feeling lazy Wheelsmart in Cannock do a pretty good job, I paid £160 to have mine done black. Yeah I'm suprised I don't see you more tbf cos I'm always round Rugeley, Lichfield and Armatage lol

ye dude, im always cruising about rugeley tbf, me an my mates go to the resi alot for a chill an to get a smoke on in the summer. ill keep my eyes peeled for ya :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roy General Chat 3
Roy General Chat 1
S Spotted 2
Roy General Chat 3
SteBurns Spotted 3