John's GW 200

Shuv has posted on Facebook that if I go red he'll go orange and that's an added incentive as I'd love to see his car on orange wheels. Maybe you could do a photo shop for him & give him a nudge.

Red looks awesome Jon. Just as I knew it would.....

Yea - I’m game if you are.

Just think to yourself the fact your money spent will actually mean two sets get done - not one.

THATS good value hey :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99 and ///M
What a cracking looking car, John, I really like the red decals and I think Mes' mock up of the red wheels would finish it off nicely :wink: however it still looks the business as-is. I love those seats too, they are superb!

Looking forward to the pics with the spacers and springs on!

Reactions: Pav and Johnny 99
No one noticed the spoiler end plates then?

:smiley:
Oh yes I did!
I wonder if a wheel refurbishment company would do them or if I'd need to go somewhere like Sprayshack? I know nothing about what sort of prep would need to be done to the end plates.

Reactions: ///M
Oh yes I did!
I wonder if a wheel refurbishment company would do them or if I'd need to go somewhere like Sprayshack? I know nothing about what sort of prep would need to be done to the end plates.

Surely that could be a plastidip job?

Reactions: Johnny 99
Oh yes I did!

Do them yourself mate. Careful prep and taking your time to build up thin layers and then a top coat and you'd be all sorted I reckon.

Or a quick and easy plastidip job as Micah says. Peels right off it you're not feeling it that way too.

Red looks great, I recently added red to mine with the red end caps but took a quick change of direction back to yellow with the cage being that colour, some yellow wheels fitted with some slicks would be a good idea though.... hmmm..

Reactions: ///M
Also interested to hear about Cooksport! What sort of price are they quoting John?

Car looks great, I like the decals they really suit the car! Those seats too.... wow.:excited:

99% sure I'm going to Bedford on the 4th of November but if for whatever reason I can't or decide against it, I may try and get over to Combe for the RSUK day. Sacrilege that I've lived here for 5 years now and never been out on track there, only 15 mins down the road..

Also interested to hear about Cooksport! What sort of price are they quoting John?

Car looks great, I like the decals they really suit the car! Those seats too.... wow.:excited:

99% sure I'm going to Bedford on the 4th of November but if for whatever reason I can't or decide against it, I may try and get over to Combe for the RSUK day. Sacrilege that I've lived here for 5 years now and never been out on track there, only 15 mins down the road..
A few spaces left on RSUK day if you don't make Bedford.

Reactions: Benno

@Benno996 Cooksport quote £175 for springs plus 2-3 hours labour for fitting & geometry @ £60 ph so worst case around £355 all in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benno
Taking note Jon ? EVERYONE is in favour of the red wheels. I’m betting Glenda will be too :smile:
Not sure about Glenda, but she always says she won't stand in my way car wise as it's my passion. She'd baulk at me spending big money though.
I have been convinced by @///M's picture that I have to do this, but it probably won't be until next year. Anticipation is part of the pleasure apparently.

Looking forward to seeing Tango wheels on yours! :thumb:

Not sure about Glenda, but she always says she won't stand in my way car wise as it's my passion. She'd baulk at me spending big money though.
I have been convinced by @///M's picture that I have to do this, but it probably won't be until next year. Anticipation is part of the pleasure apparently.

Looking forward to seeing Tango wheels on yours! :thumb:

Mate, the build up is part of the fun! A bit of anticipation is never a bad thing. As long as you're confident of the outcome and this looks an absolute no brainer to me!

As for the colour, Porsche Guards Red. Should be bang on.

Mate, the build up is part of the fun! A bit of anticipation is never a bad thing. As long as you're confident of the outcome and this looks an absolute no brainer to me!

As for the colour, Porsche Guards Red. Should be bang on.
Yeah, I was thinking that ou Ultra Red.

Ooh a nice glossy set of UR wheels would look the nuts on there!