John's GW 200

• Had my Cooksport springs fitted today. Initial impressions favourable. Feel like cup springs in general driving. Had a shot down some twisty lanes & felt great. Car sits nicely now too. Real test at Castle Combe tomorrow. Before & after pics.WP_20171102_08_31_22_Pro.jpg WP_20171102_14_41_29_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20171102_08_31_33_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20171102_14_41_07_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20171102_08_33_46_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20171102_14_41_17_Pro.jpg

Lovin the subtle drop John. Looks just right.
My guess is you’ll notice the big difference on track tomorrow. Stay safe and have a good un:thumb:

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Pav
This car just keeps getting better and better John! Have you thought about perhaps getting white door bullets with red writing?

Have a great time tomorrow John, shame I've got to work or I'd come over and say hello..springs look bang on, not too chavvy low but you've certainly lost the look of it being jacked up! Stay safe and enjoy it at Combe:thumb:

Hadn't thought about this Davinder. Had thought about black bullets with red writing.
I hadn't thought about that! Black bullets with red writing would tie in with your wheels and calipers. That's the great thing about white cars, there's so many different colour combinations that work.

Black bullets/red writing for me. And looks so much better without the comedy standard arch gap!

Reactions: Johnny 99
New springs appear to be fine & dandy. Cornering flatter now. A couple of accidents this morning when a Twingo & a C2 each left the track in separate incidents. One is being trailered home, the other us undergoing bodywork repairs in the paddock. A Peugeot caught fire & appeared to spin off on his own oil. A repair attempt was made, but the part failed again. So far so good for me. WP_20171103_13_32_51_Pro.jpg