Just seen these on Facebook top mounts

They're in the for sale section already mate, or at least I think they are. Spoke to him about them the other day

@tombate911 He may be able to help think he had them on his car.

@VolumeX yes I ran them on my car and also my mates car. Currently running their 335 big brake kit on the Clio track car too.
In terms of reputation, years ago there was a lot of negative stories flying around. Recently, very positive reviews. I've worked with them on a few projects recently including the design for the early and later Clio 200 top mounts. I even did and still run a group buy on compbrake products to members on here to source new parts at discount prices such as the top mounts. Any issues or questions let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

Reactions: kevlar
@VolumeX yes I ran them on my car and also my mates car. Currently running their 335 big brake kit on the Clio track car too.
In terms of reputation, years ago there was a lot of negative stories flying around. Recently, very positive reviews. I've worked with them on a few projects recently including the design for the early and later Clio 200 top mounts. I even did and still run a group buy on compbrake products to members on here to source new parts at discount prices such as the top mounts. Any issues or questions let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

Hi @tombate911

I wish to provide my feedback on the compbrake top mount that i purchased around half a year back base on your recommendation.

Upon receiving the top mount. Both me and my mechanic finds the pillow joint to be kind of loose compare to top mounts from reputable brands. Surprisingly, there was no noise after the installation.

Six months later, I kind of felt like there is free play in the mount and no longer felt the quick response to steering. It is also making some knocking sound. My mechanic recommends me to install back the original mount. Perhaps you could feedback to Compbrake.

I will do tomorrow when I go to pick up a fuel tank. How many miles have you covered in that time? The rose joint at the top of the top mount is taking all the force put through the suspension including the bumps and general state of our roads. These rose joints are designed to be replaced, pop out the circlip, press in a new rose joint with a little bit of bearing retaining compound for good measure and away you go. One of the downsides of running rose joints. I've run other top mounts which the rose joint has failed after 1 day on track about probably 30miles on the road. Replaced them with the same rose joints used by compbrake and much better quality. I will however pass the feedback on. If you want to replace the rose joints I'll let you know the exact specification/dimensions for you. Much cheaper than replacing the whole mount.

Hi @tombate911

I wish to provide my feedback on the compbrake top mount that i purchased around half a year back base on your recommendation.

Upon receiving the top mount. Both me and my mechanic finds the pillow joint to be kind of loose compare to top mounts from reputable brands. Surprisingly, there was no noise after the installation.

Six months later, I kind of felt like there is free play in the mount and no longer felt the quick response to steering. It is also making some knocking sound. My mechanic recommends me to install back the original mount. Perhaps you could feedback to Compbrake.
H

Hi @tombate911

If you would like some rose joints to replace your current ones. Drop them a message direct and they will send you some replacements.
Thanks. Tom.

Hi Tom. Did around 10000km. I removed the Compbrake top mount and replaced with stock. Like you mention, the rose joint was loose and the entire shock body is free to move up and down without the spring compressing. Thanks for the effort though. Just not wanting to risk replacing the rose joint every 6 months. Afterall it is a daily drive and i wish to avoid hassle.