KTR Clio 3 Rs Coilover Suspension Kit

I just opted for brand new cup shocks, top mounts and grams springs (to be fitted in the next few months). Parts cost £400. I don’t feel like paying 1k as I am not taking the car to a track.

To be fair, I’ve heard too many complains of people buying cheap coilovers and having issues such as knocking, leaking etc.

I think there is a reason why KTEC don’t offer warranty with these iirc..

You do realise ktec dont offer warranty on the spax coilover kit and the bilstein b14 coilover kit, maybe all 3 are built in the same factory and people are paying over the odds.

I know kw build 2 other brands of coilover AP, Weitec, yet they just re-label them but there still to the quality of kw just cheaper on price.

Reactions: Sean197
I don’t mind being proven wrong and I did not know that B14 don’t come with KTEC warranty, but I am sure warranty would come from Bilstein

I just did not want to risk it and pay twice. At the end of the day, I wanted to mildly upgrade the suspension by getting cup shocks and grams springs.

I don’t mind being proven wrong and I did not know that B14 don’t come with KTEC warranty, but I am sure warranty would come from Bilstein

I just did not want to risk it and pay twice. At the end of the day, I wanted to mildly upgrade the suspension by getting cup shocks and grams springs.

I was in a rush this morning and didnt finish

You wont be disappointed with that setup ive currently got cup shocks and h and r springs and it really is surprising how well the car handles with the basics add a rear anti rollbar next and itll be even better

Reactions: Elviic