L33th3tr33's Ultra red 197

It's a shame we're not all closer, a monthky meet would be great! I used to run the southwest meets for the MK2 lot and it was brilliant.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Defo have to sort something out mate, would be great to get back down for a blast in Devon, was underpowered when I was there in June!

Right so 'quick' update....
After moving out and being in the middle of redecorating I got a message from a lad I helped out with his megged 197 asking if I wanted to swap something that we'd been talking about previously. So paintbrush swiftly dropped and rushing out the door before he changed his mind I got over to his, jacked both cars up and cracked on. After a good old chin wag we were done. The drive home was eye opening to say the least, I didn't think this would make that much difference but oh my god am I happy!
After the cars been for a bath even more so as this is the first time I've seen the car in the light!

Oh sorry, did I not mention what it was I've done? Well I'll let the pictures do the talking......

ac5e098ec3b511e9ea5dd8e6277c9c32.jpg
acd4776a5c94558d5d9043b1c1b81dc7.jpg
fb03953ca0a5980a6166f2254b68ee3b.jpg
ef3aa3863f02a5c4392fb82789b6de81.jpg

Finally got me some wheels!!! [emoji16]
They're Harry potter specials aka autec wizards.
17x7.5j et45 in Matt gunmetal.
They're not perfect condition but with winter around the corner that's not a concern, it's only a few imperfections.

So yeah, I'm over the moon!!

Awesome! Id have snapped his hand off too lol!
Exactly why I dropped everything to go get them! [emoji23] It's finally looking how I want now, and you can finally see the brembos poking through [emoji16]

Reactions: Chris
Awesome stance, the wheels are a superb upgrade Lee! I love the shot from the front, the splitter and sunstrip set off the front end so well!

Reactions: l33th3tr33
One of the best looking cars on the forum for sure, really like the fog light tint. It's on my to do list. Oh and you've got a great taste in alloy wheels if I do say so myself :wink:

That's looking spot on Lee!! Possibly getting some wheels down your way soon..if I do I'll message you we'll have to go for a little drive...:thumb:

One of the best looking cars on the forum for sure, really like the fog light tint. It's on my to do list. Oh and you've got a great taste in alloy wheels if I do say so myself :wink:
Thank you, that means a lot considering most of the cars on here are immaculate!
Not sure if the wheels will stay that colour, but a colour change wouldn't happen until next year so I've got time to decide!
That's looking spot on Lee!! Possibly getting some wheels down your way soon..if I do I'll message you we'll have to go for a little drive...:thumb:
Definitely! Give me a shout in advance and I'll try and make sure I'm free. Plus that means I get to see the wheels first :wink::tearsofjoy:
There is a leaf in your grill. Cleaning fail! :smilingimp:
Don't. I saw it and was so tempted to take it off but didn't think people would spot it !!!

ohh look at that!!what a change..dont think i've seen these on a clio yet..
how much are these new??

perfect car with perfect rims :thumb:

Looking good. Are those off the white Clio? I think I saw the car/the wheels posted as for sale or swaps last week. Look really good fitment wise too!

how much are these new??

There's a few with them on and they're pretty cheap, about 500 for the set plus postage so not that expensive and they're pretty light!
Looking good. Are those off the white Clio? I think I saw the car/the wheels posted as for sale or swaps last week. Look really good fitment wise too!
Yeah they're Brandon's with the white megged 197.
Really happy with the fitment and not having to mess around with spacers is a bonus

Reactions: tombate911
how much are these new??

Theres a few with them on! And you've seen one in person lol, @DS197 has these sprayed gold and you brought his exhaust down for him last christmas!!!

Reactions: DS197