Leather or Recaro's

Recaros are the way forward.

Its a sports car your buying at the end of the day so you gotta have sports seats.

ANd you can adjust their height.

recaro all the way but they arnt the comfiest for long journeys NBS (numb bum syndrome) come into play. I personally think the recaros make it look that little bit more of a performance car n not just a clio with a body kit.

I have decided to go with standard seats in leather and the'carbon trim! So I'll have the old man look!

I have the standard seats and they are easily the most comfy car seats I've ever been in. I was reading an old 197 review the other day, which said the same thing! However I still wish I had the recaros, they look so much cooler, and that's what's really important. :smiley:

recaro's mate i do about 16,000 miles a year in mine and they're great seat and not uncomfortable at all, and i'm and old un.
they're more comfortable than the seats in our new mondeo they are terrible.
also the material is supposedly better so no worrys about freying

I have the standard seats and they are easily the most comfy car seats I've ever been in. I was reading an old 197 review the other day, which said the same thing! However I still wish I had the recaros, they look so much cooler, and that's what's really important. :smiley:

I agree completely with that!

4089735888_b6b7c7b116.jpg

Leather Recaros FTW :wink:

But these are just beyond awesome 8)

i love seans seats. Amazing retrim. Dont like the black and white recaros anywhere near as much i am afraid. I would spec recaros then get them retrimmed. Wont be much more than leather normal seats from renault.

Got to be Recaros for me - they look awesome and hold you in tight.

Think those leather recaors with the suede are gorgeous. The ones with the chequered, well look a bit chav for my liking

Can wait to get my leather recaros in my meg ;-)

Recaros, for ****s, giggles and points. :smile:

Although i sat in the standard seats and they are MEGA comfy!