Looking for Clio 200 Cup side strips.

The unpainted, black ones.

Does anyone know if you can fit them from any three door Clio, or are they Renaultsport-specific?

Ta. Chris.

Looking at pictures they look the same to me personally, but I can't confirm this.

Probably worth ringing Renault parts and asking them, they should be able to tell you :smile:

Looking at pictures they look the same to me personally, but I can't confirm this.

Probably worth ringing Renault parts and asking them, they should be able to tell you :smile:

Cheers, yeah I will but they're not exactly cheap from a dealer.

If someone knows if any old Mk3 three door ones fit, then I'll scour breakers for a set.

Cheers, yeah I will but they're not exactly cheap from a dealer.

If someone knows if any old Mk3 three door ones fit, then I'll scour breakers for a set.

If you can confirm they're the same with Renault directly then you can just thank them and pick them up really cheap from a breakers like you say :thumb:

Reactions: Christopher
If your still after some, mine will be coming off the car next week sometime as I've currently got a set getting painted in the bodyshop.

If your still after some, mine will be coming off the car next week sometime as I've currently got a set getting painted in the bodyshop.

Perfect! Yes please mate! I'll take them whenever you're ready!

You're in Sale/Brooklands too? I'll just meet up

The ones on the doors are the same as any other 3 door mk3 Clio so any from a base model will fit yours but the rear ones on our cars are shorter than the normal 3 door so are 197/200 specific but are not over expensive new from Renault, well the ones I bought from Renaultsport were, about £12 each IIRC.

The ones on the doors are the same as any other 3 door mk3 Clio so any from a base model will fit yours but the rear ones on our cars are shorter than the normal 3 door so are 197/200 specific but are not over expensive new from Renault, well the ones I bought from Renaultsport were, about £12 each IIRC.

Sorted now with Plummer, but thanks for the info :grimacing: