Lotus - Renault F1

It would be quality if they did that colour scheme, TBH I think that they will keep it.

It reminds me of Jonny Walker Black Label - I hope they think the same an get a sponsorship deal. Would be good to bring back and old name in a big way.

Surely they must do one last Clio Sport before the 2012 developments begin...

Matte Black with minor gold detailing
Black leather and alcantara seats and dash with gold stitching
Dare we discuss the engine possibilities haha!

Surely they must do one last Clio Sport before the 2012 developments begin...

Matte Black with minor gold detailing
Black leather and alcantara seats and dash with gold stitching
Dare we discuss the engine possibilities haha!

ah a bit like a "williams clio 1" re-visited

i think the black and gold on a 200 would look good :biggrin:

photoshop anyone ?

clio 200 with the full "gold" treatment !

and one with not the full treatment !

The possibilities are endless for this colour scheme! Lol! I think they should deffinately do something with the Clio as a Special Edition, but I imagine the Megane would probably get the treatment as the Clio already has the Gordini.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/formula-one-2011-lotus-vs-lotus-2010-12-08

Gonna be a good year next year - hopefully Renault will be able to build on their success and Kovaleinen and Kubica will get a few wins! :smiley:

No matter what happens I am looking forward to it!

Hekki will be racing for Lotus F1, Wheres as Lotus Renault are just Renault renamed i.e Kubica's team.

Seemingly There has been a couple of Feuds about the colour scheme as Lotus f1 wanted to go back to the colours of John Player i.e black and gold, but Lotus Renault decided to steal the idea.

Lotus F1 are the original race team from back in the day that was bought by Tony Fernandes, Lotus Renault is the car manufacturer sponsoring Renault, neither team are actually related anymore.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Clio General Chat 24
///M Other Marques 214
K Other Marques 54
Gez Other Marques 9
M Clio General Chat 12