LY, CAP, AG

MarcB

Paid Member
This weekend was pretty eventful, @Optical had been looking forward to this the last few weeks.

For those of you that dont know he bought a lovely Alien Green 200 Cup a few weeks ago. The seller was from Scotland and him being from Oxford meant that he couldnt view or test drive the car.
This is where I was asked by @Optical and stepped in, I lived about an hour close to the seller and being a good friend of @Optical I took care of the viewing and test drive.

The car was fantastic so the deal was done and payment was made. I kindly put the car into my garage and stored it for him till he could come up and collect it. Optical wanted to come last weekend but as some of you will have seen i had a roadtrip myself to collect a new Liquid Yellow 197 F1. Anyway he flew up on saturday morning and i met optical at the airport.

Excitedly we drove to my garage where the car was and then doors opened and his jaw dropped. The AG200 was stunning. Parked next to it was the Trophy. We decided to get the cars out and do a photo shoot.

As I had the DJI Phantom drone we popped that a few meters in the air to get some higher shots of the car.

Clio%20001.jpg

Clio%20006.jpg

Clio%20010.jpg

Clio%20023.jpg

Clio%20026.jpg

Clio%20031.jpg

Clio%20036.jpg

Clio%20038.jpg

Clio%20043.jpg

Clio%20045.jpg