LY Project Cup

Great work doing the condenser yourself. I'm paying 3hrs labour next week to have mine fitted:pensive:

What's that cheeky engine block you've got tucked behind the dog?:wink:

Your kidding! That took me an hour and half start it finish which included faffed about cleaning bits and getting use to how things went together, oh and changing the air filter and re fitting a Powerflex lower engine mount insert. Shocked how much these engines move about.

Engines a BMW M50 2.5 litre that's going in a friends old 3 series e21.

Reactions: Sean197 and Big Ben
What's that cheeky engine block you've got....:wink:

Did your school reports used to read:

"Easily distracted" or "Unable to concentrate on the task in hand" Ben ?? :smile: I wouldnt have seen that for looking.........

So - nice to see the aircon getting sorted. Lets hope you get a chance to actually need it sometime during the rest of this "Summer" !

I also cant believe you havn't found any Speedlines yet. Im so torn with having them on mine. We have a love-hate relationship of the highest order......

Tell me about it! Search for speedlines every day.

Being thinking about paying little extra and getting 8j cups.

So much nicer than the standard 200 wheels.

Looks wise the Speedlines rule no doubt :smile:

Its the weight for serious track guys and the cleaning difficulty for fetishists like me where they suck......

The look in awesome condition TrackM3. Where did you find those bad boys ? Gloss Black too.....so clearly had a re-furb at some point.

Car looks stunning with them fitted. I know you'd been searching for a while. So nice to cross that job off the list i imagine !

Looks wise the Speedlines rule no doubt :smile:

Its the weight for serious track guys and the cleaning difficulty for fetishists like me where they suck......

The look in awesome condition TrackM3. Where did you find those bad boys ? Gloss Black too.....so clearly had a re-furb at some point.

Car looks stunning with them fitted. I know you'd been searching for a while. So nice to cross that job off the list i imagine !

The offsets also suck too but cleaning these is a lot easier than normal 200 wheels.

Was from a trader on here, just had to do a lap of the M25 to collect them.

Yeah already Gloss black which if I had to refurbish I would go for gloss, just matches front & rear bumpers then.

Thinking about sticking this up for sale soon :worried:

Puts a smile on my face every time I use it, but with the van doing the day to day work and the BMW still being road legal, the clio sometimes doesn't get a seeing to for a week or even sometimes two.

Seems a shame to have such a nice car sitting there that I'm paying tax and insurance on that's just not getting the use.

Lovely example, I'd have it in a heartbeat if I could. Just not in a position to at this stage. Gutted really,