Ye flame red.

One of the very best car colours ever mate. It's just stunning. It even makes the base models look gorgeous.

Someone has just paid Lotus a LOT of money to have their new Exige finished in Renault Flame Red. Apparently it's an absolute nightmare and Lotus had to pretty much paint the whole car twice to get the finish right!

It looks STUNNING though!

Reactions: Arran
One of the very best car colours ever mate. It's just stunning. It even makes the base models look gorgeous.

Someone has just paid Lotus a LOT of money to have their new Exige finished in Renault Flame Red. Apparently it's an absolute nightmare and Lotus had to pretty much paint the whole car twice to get the finish right!

It looks STUNNING though!
Thanks bud, I feel the same way. I wanted a 172 in flame red but there weren't any good ones when I was looking so had a titanium 182 instead. My very first car (Clio mk1) was a similar red colour.

I've heard paint repairs are difficult to do on it though. So cross fingers I'll never need anything doing.

What was disappointing about the Evo triangle mate? I've only ever heard good things and had planned to go at some point soon :worried:

It's well worth doing mate, but really you need a properly quick car and have to drive like a complete idiot to get anything out of it. It's just too fast basically. But if you're there, it's well worth doing.

However, there are a few roads not too far from there that more than make the trip worth it. Especially from Manchester.

If ever you want to do it, give me a shout and I'll show you a route. Once you're past Chester is all just bloody awesome.

Teaser:

2vmhf9x.jpg

I'm looking forward to better weather and longer days. Norfolk has some awesome roads and my previous job took me all over the country along some fantastic roads. Although most of them were in the Pennines/Lake District/Wales so a bit of a drive from here.

As for pictures... Have a reflection of my oil tank :smiley:
6xNJIeV.jpg

What was disappointing about the Evo triangle mate? I've only ever heard good things and had planned to go at some point soon :worried:

It promised so much
Gave so little

NC500 in places were tonnes better and the hardknott and wrynose pass also beat it by a long way
Just some roads in Wales in my honest opinion
Not worth the hype

It's well worth doing mate, but really you need a properly quick car and have to drive like a complete idiot to get anything out of it. It's just too fast basically. But if you're there, it's well worth doing.

However, there are a few roads not too far from there that more than make the trip worth it. Especially from Manchester.

If ever you want to do it, give me a shout and I'll show you a route. Once you're past Chester is all just bloody awesome.

Teaser:

2vmhf9x.jpg

This. Did it because I was there
But surprised at how short it was and just expected more from such an 'acclaimed' road