Manchester MEN attack

Pav

Good evening boys and girls,

I believe you all have heard about the terrible events that took place last night on the 22nd of May 2017 here in Manchester.I struggle for words as many of the victims are young people.As many of you know I work in a primary setting so today has been very emotional for all of us here in Manchester.Hope no one you know were there last night.
My thoughts are with all the affected families and people who had lost their loved ones in this atrocity.
Let's hope the mankind can find it's lost way.
i-love-mcr-1024x768.jpg

My thoughts are with all those that have been affected by this truly EVIL atrocity, can't start to imagine what friends and family's that have lost love ones must be going through

Reactions: Pav
Just plain sad there are these deluded idiots who hide their barbarity behind a so called religion. They achieve shock value over anything worthwhile, like that annoying kid at school who descended into obscurity soon enough.
The world has changed so much since 2001, it really is another era and the world has truly lost its innocence.
We're now at critical, but I will keep on doing what I do, walking through the streets of London for my daily commute and keeping my wits about me - it's all I can and will do.
So 'up yours' to all these so called soldiers, I hope that when you all die, you realise you're just a sack of meat fading to black with no reward and this whole exercise has been incredibly futile. May you have many regrets for wasting your time on this planet.

Sending you all the goodwill and support @Pav - these are surely trying times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pav, it's pretty terrible times. I've not been able to think straight all day because of what happened back home.

What's the betting our weak government comes out and says they've been aware of this scumbag for a while, make a few arrests that we hear nothing else about, and then bury their heads in the sand as usual. All while the media fills the front page with pictures of the unmentionable waste of cells and organs and makes sure we all know his name so he gets the glory and inspires others as he wanted.

We deal with these things like f**king amateurs every time.

So indescribably proud of the way our city has reacted tonight.

I totally understand how Manchester must be feeling, I'm from Northern Ireland and for the best part of 35 years this is what we had day and daily, it's a really strange thing saying you got used to it but we actually did, thousands died, people I knew, people I didn't, seen it first had quite a few times!

It's was the same here, wastes of air trying to justify why innocent men, women and children died when doing a bit of shopping on a Saturday, at a remembrance ceremony on a Sunday, spraying a pub full of people with automatic weapons and murdering people while the worshiped in church!

Now we are being fed the shite that the people that carried out these acts are actually victims too!

To everyone who lost their lives and to the ripple effect it will have in hundreds more, I'll say a prayer. God bless and be with you all in these hard times.

Reactions: Pav and Micah
These acts make me sad and angry. Unfortunately we are just pawns in a big political game of greed and power.

Not much to add: apart from each all the thoughts voiced so far.

For once I'd agree with something I saw on Facebook that said something along the lines of:

If your religion and ideology requires brutality and terrorism to be carried out in order to work; then it isnt worth following.

thank you for your kind replies...unfortunatelly,as above..we are just pawns in a big game and there's is very little we can do.
I can only HOPE that people will find their way to be honest and be able to love others regardless their ethnicity etc...

Last edited:
And surprise surprise this lowlife twunt has his picture and name on the front page of all the newspapers this morning.

HOW can we not see that this is glorifying it for his brainwashed followers? Utter stupidity. Hate our press so much.

Terrible, and very saddening news.

Such innocent lives taken away from away, and families now left with lost loved ones.

You can't let these idiotic acts stop you from doing what you want in life, else they've won!

I've always made sure I've told those loved ones to me, how much they mean to me, you never know when your time is up.

And surprise surprise this lowlife twunt has his picture and name on the front page of all the newspapers this morning.

HOW can we not see that this is glorifying it for his brainwashed followers? Utter stupidity. Hate our press so much.

Same as Brady for a few days. That riled me too....

And all the talk of ashes spread on the moors. Cunt should have been burnt and flushed down the loo.

Same as Brady for a few days. That riled me too....

And all the talk of ashes spread on the moors. Cunt should have been burnt and flushed down the loo.

Agree entirely mate. How on earth can they not see that this is adding fuel to the fire? People on the edge of terrorism will see his picture and his name and think he's just like me, I could be that guy and then everyone will know. It's so basic and utterly ridiculous.

As a slight aside, I was so indescribably proud of our city yesterday. The photos of the gathering in front of the town hall brought tears to my eyes.

141mhjd.jpg
3093bqa.jpg

Terrible saddening news.

This sort of thing just can't be ignored, it really is time for some action. The government really need to pull there finger out and dish out some authority to get rid of these scumbags... you don't see this sort of thing happening in some other countries, why? Because they'd be taken round the nearest corner and 'sorted' out...

My cousin lives in Manchester and is currently on maternity leave with her latest baby (she has another 3 year old) and she volunteered to go into work (she's a nurse) to help out with the injured people.

Horrible news. Tragic for those involved.
Good to see the whole city pulling together and showing solidarity. Gives me hope for society.

As regards the government I hear a lot of comments of why don't they do more.... but no suggestion of what more they can do?
If I chose to drive my van into a crowd of people at a busy venue tomorrow in the name of my God....Whose going to stop me??

This is all hypothetical and in no way am I planning this:grinning:!!

Just thinking aloud...

Sad thing is there will probably be some poor Muslim kid kicked to death over it in revenge! Sad the way a community is all tarred with same brush when someone of the same faith does something like this

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Terrible saddening news.

This sort of thing just can't be ignored, it really is time for some action. The government really need to pull there finger out and dish out some authority to get rid of these scumbags... you don't see this sort of thing happening in some other countries, why? Because they'd be taken round the nearest corner and 'sorted' out...

My cousin lives in Manchester and is currently on maternity leave with her latest baby (she has another 3 year old) and she volunteered to go into work (she's a nurse) to help out with the injured people.
you dont see this happening in other countries?????? do you watch the news???? happens all the time......most of the world is not interested......

Horrible news. Tragic for those involved.
Good to see the whole city pulling together and showing solidarity. Gives me hope for society.

As regards the government I hear a lot of comments of why don't they do more.... but no suggestion of what more they can do?
If I chose to drive my van into a crowd of people at a busy venue tomorrow in the name of my God....Whose going to stop me??

This is all hypothetical and in no way am I planning this:grinning:!!

Just thinking aloud...

For me, the very first thing to do is a full media blackout. Our desire for what is essentially voyeurism to read all about these things and say how terrible it is, should be ABSOLUTELY overridden by the unarguable need to not give these events the coverage these evil hate-filled twats want. Remembering the dead is obviously important but that can be done by families and friends obviously. Giving the terrorists the glory they seek is utter madness and will only ever inspire more to do similar.

It's easy to feel hate and anger towards them, but what action can we take other than showing solidarity? Responding in kind is simply not an option in my eyes (not at all saying that's what you were suggesting mate, just to be clear!). If we can guarantee that only terrorists would be harmed in any action we take, cool, kill the twunts with zero remorse. But to retaliate in a fashion which puts the lives of other innocent people at risk would make us as bad as them.

Of course, it really doesn't help matters when America comes bounding in like the cock of the world and gets involved with things they don't properly understand while our government stands behind them like a pathetic little brother. How long until Trump does something that strings us all up without a moment of consideration? Nor does it help when we invite these people into our country with zero due diligence done and give them all the tools they need to breed hate. Look at that hook handed Hamza bloke, how long did the collective we contribute our hard earned to help him to recruit easily mislead kids so they can carry out his evil wishes? It's just insane. We're our own worst enemy sometimes.