Megane discs

If road only then I'd go with Brembo HC and maybe DS2500, if going on track then I'd use pagid rs29 pads. If mainly track then I'd go AP 2 piece or 330mm Godspeed race disk 2 piece (curved internal vane) or get a set of Brembo HC grooved and pagid rs29s

Reactions: kevlar
Funny thing is with this thread i'm still no further forward to making a choice on discs!!

Don't think you will go much wrong with whatever you choose mate.

Running ds2500 then the HC discs make more sense as they are more wear resistant so they will last a bit longer but I'm running the same combo on mine with grooved none HC discs and they have hardly worn in nearly a year now...

Reactions: Pav and kevlar
Come on, that hasn't stopped you with the other bits :smile: It won't be complete without the brakes :wink:

Yeh thats my problem ALL THE OTHER BITS! I'm broke now, having some more work done this week will update my progress thread when its done ive been wanting get the brakes upgraded and just trying to work out what to do, really like the 330 seems more of an upgrade than just going with Brembo HC's...

Yeh thats my problem ALL THE OTHER BITS! I'm broke now, having some more work done this week will update my progress thread when its done ive been wanting get the brakes upgraded and just trying to work out what to do, really like the 330 seems more of an upgrade than just going with Brembo HC's...
Just wait then and do it properly later; don't do a half-hearted attempt now, you won't be happy later :smile:

Reactions: kevlar