Hybrid Megane trophy

jamesgw200

Tory of the Month
I didn't think this day would come but after contemplating of buying a new car to retain the investment in a vehicle. I cant fault the clio 200 i had it was fantastic and still puts a smile on my face. I was very close to buying a new 220 trophy but for various reasons i decided the megane would be a better choice for me personally. so here she is.
IMAG2033.jpg

The recaros are coming out of my clio and will be sold. I will be putting them on the selling page in the coming days.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Lovely James!

That from rawlinsons bury?

no mate, Rawlinsons really disapointed me yesterday when i went to see a megane they have on their website. Apparently the son of the company has it. bla bla bla. bloke didnt want to sell me one so i went else where. Shame as i had alot of respect for them.

Very nice! My choice of car if my drive wasn't so small... and had the funds!

no mate, Rawlinsons really disapointed me yesterday when i went to see a megane they have on their website. Apparently the son of the company has it. bla bla bla. bloke didnt want to sell me one so i went else where. Shame as i had alot of respect for them.

Is a shame that I've always had good dealings with them... have you seen the Christmas meal for the site? Ross is coming..

Is a shame that I've always had good dealings with them... have you seen the Christmas meal for the site? Ross is coming..

Yeah i will have to have a look, I think ill still get the megane serviced there as i do like them in that department but i will see what john banks has to say for them selves.

Got to love the Meganes, nice one mate.

Do tell Foxy. Came back to the Renault scene? How come you sold the Porsche?

porsche! got rid of that and had an f-type v6s :drunk: in a nutshell sick of being messed around by dealers that were more interested making you a cup of coffee than actually fixing your car :money:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
porsche! got rid of that and had an f-type v6s :drunk: in a nutshell sick of being messed around by dealers that were more interested making you a cup of coffee than actually fixing your car :money:

lol you are not messing around mate! So why on earth did you sell the F type then? Megane is a great car but i know which one I'd have:smile:

lol you are not messing around mate! So why on earth did you sell the F type then? Megane is a great car but i know which one I'd have:smile:

great car just a bit wide lol dealers were w**k put me off as i would have had to extend the warranty they didnt give me confidence to stay with the brand! got a good buy back from who i got it from and here i am 275 time :french:

Reactions: sevenfourate