Hybrid Megane trophy

few photos of the effect of collinite :wink:
View attachment 11353920170908_180839[1] by james simpson, on Flickr
View attachment 11354020170908_180827[1] by james simpson, on Flickr
View attachment 11354120170908_180902[1] by james simpson, on Flickr

That looks incredible! Also makes me slightly jealous of the decals.

I think they look far better on a white Trophy, only bested by oyster grey, I think it's a little look at me on black. Toying with the idea of getting some custom charcoal or matt black ones made.

Love the shade of red. Will look very well on yours James....

As above: Rubber should be great too.

We repair alloy wheels. What did you pay for straightening if you don’t mind me asking ?

That looks incredible! Also makes me slightly jealous of the decals.

I think they look far better on a white Trophy, only bested by oyster grey, I think it's a little look at me on black. Toying with the idea of getting some custom charcoal or matt black ones made.
i agree mate, black with decals just dont look good at all imo.
If i was you id maybe just keep the trophy signs on the doors and maybe get a cool custom one?

so Bedford was fantastic in the megane, first track day in her and she definitely delivered.
Most people know but before bedford i had fitted
H&R springs
Performance fiction pads on the front
braided hoses
uprated brake fluid
and some ad08r tyres.

First thing first was the brakes! Very impressed, after going down to braintree with @Big Ben and @DS197 and basically setting them on fire i was a little worried. But the small changes done the job! No fade at all and fantastic power.
Springs defo had a lower center of gravity and less body roll which defo helped.
The tyres were fantastic tho, slippy in the heavy rain but easily controlled. Soon as the track dried out they come into their element and was superb!
unfortunately i wasnt able to get out in tandem with the clio boys i had a few laps close to ben which was great fun until i went across the grass!
few photos.
I forgot to offer passenger rides but if anyone wants one please just say!
24338241858_6a7d96f938_h.jpgIMG-20171104-WA0000 by james simpson, on Flickr
38134787346_41da8f7b00_k.jpg20171105_123519 by james simpson, on Flickr38134826206_bb3e62532b_k.jpg20171105_123358 by james simpson, on Flickr38190858951_78d5ba9960_k.jpg20171105_123338 by james simpson, on Flickr

last of all a small video

looks like all your changes to the car paid off..glad you had a great time..glad to have met you too..your car looked great and was very fast on the track..:thumb:

Reactions: jamesgw200
looks like all your changes to the car paid off..glad you had a great time..glad to have met you too..your car looked great and was very fast on the track..:thumb:
thanks mate, next time ill make sure we go out together!

Reactions: Pav
Nice and smooth in that video James. Ask your mate how smooth I was:excited:

Car looks superb with the red wheels on James, very nice! Good to hear you had a great time on the track too!

Car looks superb with the red wheels on James, very nice! Good to hear you had a great time on the track too!
yeah really happy with the look and the performance, tho tonight ive noticed a metallic rotating grinding noise on the drivers side which seems to be louder when off throttle, brakes seem find so im not sure what it is, so will have to take it in somewhere..

yeah really happy with the look and the performance, tho tonight ive noticed a metallic rotating grinding noise on the drivers side which seems to be louder when off throttle, brakes seem find so im not sure what it is, so will have to take it in somewhere..
hope it's not serious..keep us posted..

Doesn't sound to healthy, lets hope its nothing sinister! Keep us posted bud