Misfire 197

Dan_rs

Gold Member
hey guys, my engine management light comes on every now and then and a slight misfire around 2k rpm when the management light comes on (but only flashes for a couple of seconds then turns off), so i done a service thinking it could be a spark plug breaking down. i put my code reader on my car and found misfire on cylinder 1. Can any one tell me in what order the cylinders go so i can replace the pencil coil, starting from the front (Cam pulley side) to the rear? or has anyone had a similar problem? Cheers Dan

Hi there, as far as I know, the order for the cylinders is 4, 3, 2, 1.

4 being cam pully end and 1 being gearbox end.

Hi Guys, I recently joined clio197.net and quite new to this, I have a problem that is very strange, please assist. So I get a misfire reading on Clip software, Cylinder 1 & 4 and actually feeling the misfire while driving, So this happens after I start up on a new day and management light flashes, while driving the ESP light comes on and then later the "check injection" message pops up, I thought it was christmas for a moment, Please assist, I posted a image as well, Misfire gets quite bad as well. It also says there is a electrical fault on ECU. This went away for a month and xmas is now back. Please assist :worried:((WhatsApp Image 2017-03-16 at 9.25.50 AM.jpg