MotoGP 2016

But i want him to win! so he has to keep his cool! haha!

Might not be in a negative way for him ! ?

Im just expecting a release of some pent-up aggression in one way and another......... he's too young to act so old and controlled !

Might not be in a negative way for him ! ?

Im just expecting a release of some pent-up aggression in one way and another......... he's too young to act so old and controlled !

True he could just go all out and dominate the next few races!

I hope we get to see some interesting racing over the next couple of races as the championship is coming to an end

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah there was. He was faster than Dovi and Ianonne in testing! Will have to see what Lorenzo will do with the Ducati.

Anyone know how Stoner and Marquez get on off-track ?

Because on-track would be crazy imo. I can't see either relenting to the other one iota. Both are ruthless when in the mood and the racing and paint-swapping could be immense !

Anyone know how Stoner and Marquez get on off-track ?

Because on-track would be crazy imo. I can't see either relenting to the other one iota. Both are ruthless when in the mood and the racing and paint-swapping could be immense !
Probably like a house on fire as they both hate Rossi. :smirk: Remember Stoners 'your ambition outweighs your talent' comment to VR!

So: who'll be up at 5.45am to watch MotoGP....or earlier for the other races ? ! I will be.......

THE DOCTOR will be in surgery soon hopefully :smile:

Looks like Pedrosa had a bad free practise!!

Only watched Q2 but Rossi is on point and Marquez is on the edge as always

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LOCKE Motorsport 26
J90RDN Non-Clio For Sale 0
Adam_C Motorsport 71
W Motorsport 5
jostheboss Motorsport 20