MotoGP

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by LOCKE, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Dumdum

Dumdum Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Clio RS200 CUP
    Assen was an awesome battle! I love moto GP! Moto 1 and 2 were both pretty awesome to watch as well! Moto 3 is gonna go to the wire at this rate, but I reckon Martin will do it!

LOCKE likes this.

2. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Car:
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    Moto 3 is scary to watch! Great young talent with a who dares wins attitude.

3. Dumdum

Dumdum Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Clio RS200 CUP
    Did you see the moto cross style jump two or three races back! The kids don’t know what fear is, he just gripped the tank and went airborne!

LOCKE likes this.
  4. J90RDN

J90RDN Paid Member

Car:
    Clio 197 - Track
    Yeah, was actually there and it was a fantastic weekend all round. Great party atmosphere and the racing was unreal. For anyone who's a motogp fan, Assen is a must. Only circuit for me which has come close so far is Mugello.

5. Dumdum

Dumdum Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Clio RS200 CUP
    Been to assen when it was Rossi’s 100th and watched them unroll the banner with all his finishes on, it’s an awesome track for viewing up the top end, you can almost see 2/3 of the track from the banking, proper spectators track!

6. LOCKE

LOCKE Paid Member

Car:
    RB 182 Cup/LY 197 R27
    So jealous, I've only been to Silverstone for the MotoGP. Would live to go to Mugello and Luguna Seca. Do you just go the Euro trips by yourself or is there some tour operator that you can book through?

7. Dumdum

Dumdum Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Clio RS200 CUP
    I just booked tickets (way cheaper than English round), booked a hotel up the road and a ferry and me and the missus went for a long weekend

LOCKE likes this.