Mud flaps!

Talk to me about Flaps! Mud flaps, Currently looking at spacers and one thing you can be sure of when fitted especially the fronts you will get more stone chips on the front section of the rear arch.

Paul

Yeah they suit some cars - as above Pav has them.

Also mirrors if you have very wide spacers!

as Chris and DS197 said above..dont suit all cars but they work well..tbh with you I dont remember which one s I got from ebay..its been some time but im sure they were really cheap..they are rubber and they were a bit fiddly to fit too..

Reactions: paul jennings
IMG_4200.jpg

You can get them off eBay and there like flexible rubber with carbon look but I would colour code them as there flexible they mold to the shape of the arch really well.

IMG_4199.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
as Chris and DS197 said above..dont suit all cars but they work well..tbh with you I dont remember which one s I got from ebay..its been some time but im sure they were really cheap..they are rubber and they were a bit fiddly to fit too..

Just had to speed through your 75 page build thread to find a pic of your car with mudflaps lol! Stunning car btw.

They were not quite the things I was thinking of when you said mud flaps, guess they would work if you only had a small spacer on.

IMG_4203.PNG
They were not quite the things I was thinking of when you said mud flaps, guess they would work if you only had a small spacer on.

Just looking what's available to protect my paintwork. I don't mind mudflaps if there the contoured type like these as they tend to be a bit smaller than the flat rubber ones.

You can either use 3 small self tappers or double sided tape. The ones I bought the double sided tape wasn't that sticky so replaced with a stronger tape, it worked very well and no harm to the bodywork.

Paul

That would be my thinking too.

No way i'd be screwing my bodywork.

Quite literally.......

Cheers.

Similar Thread Suggestions