The list so far:
197 Cup
K&N Apollo Induction Kit
Toyosports Manifold
Miltek Sports Cat
Miltek Cat back Non-resonated
Ferodo DS2500 fronts
M-Tec Grooved & Dimpled discs all round
Powerflex Upper torque arm & lower engine mount bushes (just fitted and hoping they'll bed in a bit)
Steering wheel re-trim by Royal

Next is probably going to be a gearbox swap as its started getting noisy when accelerating & decelerating in 1st 2nd 3rd :tired:

Great shots and a very good looking 197! I really like the front splitter, the decal finishes it off nicely! Some choice mods too - the colour-coded interior is spot on!

Love a blue one!!

Is that logo on front splitter painted on or a sticker? I've got same splitter and was thinking something similar

Absolutely love the blue touches inside! And car looks really nice with the front splitter and sideskirts :smiley:

Hiya MrWid !

Cars looking great. And what a colour :mask:

Good luck with the gearbox. Who's doing it ?
It will be done by beaniesport as he's just around the corner from me & he's got one spare now, so he's going to always have a refurbished unit on the shelf.

It will be done by beaniesport as he's just around the corner from me & he's got one spare now, so he's going to always have a refurbished unit on the shelf.

Interesting.

Not a trillion miles from me if i ever need their services too. ****Fingers crossed, touch-wood etc :smile:

What a really really really good looking car. Some projectors and suspension would really make it now.

And your interior is very close to what we're planning for ours. Good to see it working so well.

Love the full aero pack, really does look mean. I've tried persuading my Mrs to have it on hers but she's not having it.

Sorry about the gearbox issues. Hope it's not too scary to put right. Won't be fun though! What's planned for the future?

What a really really really good looking car. Some projectors and suspension would really make it now.

And your interior is very close to what we're planning for ours. Good to see it working so well.

Love the full aero pack, really does look mean. I've tried persuading my Mrs to have it on hers but she's not having it.

Sorry about the gearbox issues. Hope it's not too scary to put right. Won't be fun though! What's planned for the future?
Thanks again guys!

Not too sure what to do with the suspension/stance. Maybe just needs some 15mm spacers, but might look a bit daft without lowering too?? Other than that I'm happy with it and will be getting onto a few track days when i can

That's really nice. Spacers would complete it... and some subtle RS mats.

Mine's on 25mm all round with H&R suspension. Around a 40mm drop.