My 200...an old friend...

Fantastic write up. Love reading about someone else spending big on their Clio:grinning:

Sounds like ktec have pulled out all the stops for you this time which is better all round.

How many people on here are hiding things from their wife lol:wink:

Fantastic write up. Love reading about someone else spending big on their Clio:grinning:

Sounds like ktec have pulled out all the stops for you this time which is better all round.

How many people on here are hiding things from their wife lol:wink:

To be fair she doesn't really complain about the car her only issue is i spent a lot of money in it, but i don't drive it much plus i bring it out to wash it and then put it away again.

She has always said to people don't know why i drive fast cars, i never drive fast....

Yesterday i wound her up shes working away and i saw a local megane f1 R26 for sell i have always eyed the car up as i saw it most days needless to say she was not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sean197
As Ben said, always fun reading threads where good money has been spent! Some really good stuff there, must be a hoot to drive!
I sometimes feel bad for spending money but then I think there are only so many parts to upgrade and maintain, it will balance out in time. You'll then have enough saved for an R26 :wink:

Reactions: kevlar
Looking good mate, the bay looks really smart with the painted inlets and matching hoses. Interesting write up on the manifold as I'm having mine fitted at the moment.

Looking good mate, the bay looks really smart with the painted inlets and matching hoses. Interesting write up on the manifold as I'm having mine fitted at the moment.

Ben im sure you will enjoy it - as you will use it more than me I can only imagine the terror it causes when you push it to the red line...jeeeesus - the sound is quite something very scarey noise!

Had a funny moment on the way back my wife rang me phone was on speaker phone as I just dont connect the bluetooth now just speaker is normally ok, but forgot it now conversation went 'Wife-you on way back?' 'Me-yeh' 'Wife - I cant hear you' 'Me-sorry i cant hear you..' 'Wife-whys your car so loud...'

Let me know how those AST's are on the road when you get your car back I am working out whats next I know what I want to do, but that money thing is always an issue..

Reactions: Sean197 and Micah
As Ben said, always fun reading threads where good money has been spent! Some really good stuff there, must be a hoot to drive!
I sometimes feel bad for spending money but then I think there are only so many parts to upgrade and maintain, it will balance out in time. You'll then have enough saved for an R26 :wink:

Yeh R26R - I dont plan to sell the Clio though, to me it was more fun than my F1 R26 to be honest and now its just pure evil..

Ben im sure you will enjoy it - as you will use it more than me I can only imagine the terror it causes when you push it to the red line...jeeeesus - the sound is quite something very scarey noise!

Had a funny moment on the way back my wife rang me phone was on speaker phone as I just dont connect the bluetooth now just speaker is normally ok, but forgot it now conversation went 'Wife-you on way back?' 'Me-yeh' 'Wife - I cant hear you' 'Me-sorry i cant hear you..' 'Wife-whys your car so loud...'

Let me know how those AST's are on the road when you get your car back I am working out whats next I know what I want to do, but that money thing is always an issue..

That's brilliant, why's the car so loud? Errm....

Does she know or did you make something up like "just because of the service"?

Reference AST's will do mate :thumb: do what I did, have a few beers and then get your laptop and wallet haha.

This cars really going places :smile:

The bay looks stunning kevlar ! Interesting in someways the porting made no difference in pure numbers. Do you think it made any difference to the driving though ? Tell you what either way - its made a difference to the under-hood visuals !!!!

And yes; a couple of Carbon-Fibre additions along with with a lump of stainless, is going to make a difference and improve it even more.

***And for reference my wife don't say much at all about money spent on cars / bikes. I get the occasional eye-roll....its another hobby that really gets her goat. But as long as we have food, bills are paid and we go on holiday she's pretty happy. As women go :smile:

Reactions: kevlar and Micah
That's brilliant, why's the car so loud? Errm....

Does she know or did you make something up like "just because of the service"?

Reference AST's will do mate :thumb: do what I did, have a few beers and then get your laptop and wallet haha.

No she knew all about and yeh as said above i just got the 'look' from her. I dont need drink to help me make really poor choices....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great write up, I really enjoyed reading that Kevlar! You certainly must have spent a pretty penny on the car, sounds like it was worth every single one as well, literally!

I really like that painted inlet cover, goes well with the red hoses! Good to hear some positivity about KTEC too.

Fantastic update mate. That's some very good power you're making there too. Glad KTec pulled their finger out for you. Can't fault them on honouring the discount too.

You've done well getting so many calls from them, we can't even get a receipt, despite asking them three times now!

As for the suspension... I'm sorry mate! :smiley:

Fantastic update mate. That's some very good power you're making there too. Glad KTec pulled their finger out for you. Can't fault them on honouring the discount too.

You've done well getting so many calls from them, we can't even get a receipt, despite asking them three times now!

As for the suspension... I'm sorry mate! :smiley:

Contact Sean directly hes the manager..

Reactions: ///M

LOL My missus said the same after the engine conversion. She heard the turbo and said, and I quote, "why is the car wheezing like an asthmatic old man? It didn't used to do that"!

Brilliant post, love the red inlet, looks great.

Reactions: ///M and kevlar
Ok um... Ktec induction kit, Catcams 402, gasf lowed inlet manifold and throttle body, Akra evolution exhaust, Ktec manifold, k tec sports cat and remap thinks thats it from memory.

Nice. Besides the exhaust, that's where I'd like to go with my plans. Good to know that power is achievable on those mods.

Reactions: RSPez and kevlar