My Albi blue 200 ( Bluey ) pics at last!

Very nice Paul, bet you're so chuffed to have it home! It looks great, really liking the Anthracite colours :thumb:

Very happy in deed. Yes I think the anthracite works really well against the metallic blue as It makes the front and back diffusers stand out more.

Reactions: Jimmy
Best colour too! :french::good:
Any plans?

Did you say mods??? Lol let me get my list! Normally only mod my cars with oem parts but hell I think that's not going to happen as so many good parts for these cars.

Top of my list has always been the cup spoiler I love it and I think sprayed in blue with anthracite end plates would look good maybe also the Renault sport logo highlighted.

Also lightly tint the rear windows i think not to dark just a subtle shade.

Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean197
Looks very nice Paul - and a spoiler will improve it even more i agree.

*****As will getting rid of the OEM wheel-nut rust :smile:

Now you've started - Enjoy your modding...........

Looks very nice Paul - and a spoiler will improve it even more i agree.

*****As will getting rid of the OEM wheel-nut rust :smile:

Now you've started - Enjoy your modding...........

Lol., you spotted that so did I new wheel bolts on order along with dark grey plastic nut covers.

Paul

Great photos mate. She looks absolutely stunning. Really like the anthracite too as others have said. Not many things better than being thrilled with a new car.

Reactions: paul jennings
I wish that it was called Alibi Blue. Mysterious. It's Albi Blue; actually quite a rare colour I think.

I actually quite like it with the Anth Pack too, which I normally don't like. It really suits Albi though! :grimacing:

Enjoy

Reactions: paul jennings

Similar Thread Suggestions