My Albi blue 200 ( Bluey ) pics at last!

One thing that slightly got to me about the 200s was the all black front, couldn't distinguish the "blade" to the untrained eye etc, not that I have the problem with mine being white, but the anthracite pack makes it more noticeable.

Maybe just me but it's there, and I want people to see and know it's there, lol

One thing that slightly got to me about the 200s was the all black front, couldn't distinguish the "blade" to the untrained eye etc, not that I have the problem with mine being white, but the anthracite pack makes it more noticeable.

Maybe just me but it's there, and I want people to see and know it's there, lol

Try being me then!

thumb_IMG_6558_1024.jpg

Whoops my mistake albi Blue it is and yes I think the anthracite pack goes well with the colour something different.
The car is turning a lot heads this week and lots of looks nice Coments. I'm still surprised just how rare these cars seem to be. My job keeps me on the roads a lot and Iv only seen a black 197 local to me.
:french:

Paul

I quite like them in all black, I'm not too fussed about the blade thing.

They're quite an ugly but purposeful car IMO. I still think the front of them sits too high though, even with the suspension on mine it's too high and there's ZERO room in the front arches. I've bought a small rubber splitter to try and address it. :tearsofjoy:

5D_37672_zpscjkueacc.jpg

They're quite an ugly but purposeful car IMO. I still think the front of them sits too high though, even with the suspension on mine it's too high and there's ZERO room in the front arches. I've bought a small rubber splitter to try and address it. :tearsofjoy:

5D_37672_zpscjkueacc.jpg

Are there no aftermarket front spoilers available for these?

I noticed the 197 has that nice front splitter shame there's nothing similar to fit the 200.

Paul

5D_37672_zpscjkueacc.jpg

Looks well in black, would love to see the section with the plate on all in red to match the car and just the blade kept black??

///M anywhere

That black 200's a bit seventeen year-old gangsta for me, but the splitter's nice.

I've gone for a small rubber one. I'd be scared of smashing the above one off on track etc.

I think the one in the first link is from a Focus ST one cut down to fit. This would be my preference if I had a 200 and wanted a splitter.

I think the one in the first link is from a Focus ST one cut down to fit. This would be my preference if I had a 200 and wanted a splitter.

That's an option yeah, but the one in the link is a German company called RDX and it's made for the 200.

It's £200 for a bit of fibreglass though. I'm not sold.

I'm a big fan of the overall look of the oem 200 front nice and modern with the unique built in diffuser. Nice lines unlike a crappy vxr.

Paul

That's an option yeah, but the one in the link is a German company called RDX and it's made for the 200.

It's £200 for a bit of fibreglass though. I'm not sold.

Sorry I should have been clearer, there are 3 splitters in my post. One in the thread I linked to (cut-down Focus ST one), then the two pics.

Sorry I should have been clearer, there are 3 splitters in my post. One in the thread I linked to (cut-down Focus ST one), then the two pics.

The two pics are the Seat one right? Much prefer what Ollie has done on his to be honest, less fussy.

Similar Thread Suggestions