my clio exhaust

Oh my word. That is insane. Would a cams kit straight off the bat make this happen or would I need to cut things out of my Scorpion res? It's in the back of my mind..

Possibly depends how good of a flow you got. Mine smells rich because of de silencer but still have muffle box at back so trial and error

Cams a bit of a waste of time in these cars unless your going the whole hog..

Lot of ideas in my head about where to go with mine. My mechanic is keen for me to fully forge and turbo the Clio engine which is why I asked the above question...but Megane conversion to me seems like the easier and less invasive project...does anyone on here actually have a turbo'ed non Meg Clio?!

Lot of ideas in my head about where to go with mine. My mechanic is keen for me to fully forge and turbo the Clio engine which is why I asked the above question...but Megane conversion to me seems like the easier and less invasive project...does anyone on here actually have a turbo'ed non Meg Clio?!

Fairly sure there are a few knocking about...

You will be surprised what cams and a ported and polished head will do even without a turbo. I'm not bothering turboing mine as building another Turbo car atm.

And if you just want flames then pull your wires of your coils split the 2 earths with 2 wires going ro a switch then back. This will cut the spark when you flick it mid drive then press accelerator this will put petrol through injectors then turn switch back on real fast this will conbust and spit flames i will add a old video of my old skoda