My lovely car is off the Road :(

Hubby crashed it yesterday, after a quite magnificent 50 foot sideways slide across black ice in the Stratford Upon Avon High School car park (thankfully empty...)..we ended up in the flower beds, having bent the nearside front Raider wheel, and cracked (if not snapped) the suspension....the flower beds didn't come off too well either...:worried:

The front bumper got trashed getting it onto the recovery wagon (whose wheels were also slipping badly)..

Thankfully, the tracking is OK...and so are we :smile: I am awaiting a full suspension report..

On the upside, the recovery bloke did admire the car :smile:

Gutted for you fiona! Thats really unlucky! I know a lot of people who hav had 'moments' this past week but thats really unfortunate

Weather is catching a few people out at the moment, its one thing being able to see the ice but its a different story with black ice! Bet you're gutted I know I would be, hope it all gets sorted quickly!

gutted for you Fiona :worried:

tell hubby not to feel too bad, it happens to us all. I kurbed a wheel in the 182 this morning in the ice. Fortunately I was in first on tick over so wasn't going very quick.

Thanks guys...I was quite calm about the whole thing, and hubby is not in the dog house...the car is being mended now, and there is a small chance I might have it back by New Years Eve :smile:

Renault Assistance were quite good, even though I didn't need them in the end...the accident was 2 miles from the head office of my insurance company, so they have been very slick indeed..:smile:

And it's not so bad being stranded in Stratford Upon Avon I guess when my neighbours in Cambridge are all snowed in...

Sorry to hear this Fiona, hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction AND SOON !!